Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I just read my post above and had no idea what it was about so had to track back and re-read the last page. I have absolutely no recollection of any of that conversation. And I woke up wearing trainers. I think I should check my recent posting.

That is totally wrong and you can get stuffed because I am not a meth addict. I don't know if I'm a serial killer - depends largely on the threshold for 'serial' and probably something I should keep to myself in the early stages

This is where I lean on "Exactly the type of thing a meth addict / serial killer would say."

Yeah, I was pretty young. They had that little pig, little pig let me in song, which was at the time quite s**t and has only gotten worse.

God please help me to stay away from the main board. I think I have read about 10 threads on random topics and they are chock full of defensive Hawthorn posters pretending to be too good to melt down.

And why on earth do I now have a loop of John Denver songs going round in my head? Today has been unsatisfactory

God please help me to stay away from the main board. I think I have read about 10 threads on random topics and they are chock full of defensive Hawthorn posters pretending to be too good to melt down.

And why on earth do I now have a loop of John Denver songs going round in my head? Today has been unsatisfactory

Sounds like you need a break mate. I'd recommend leaving on a jet plane.

Having watched Blades of Glory last night, I've got Don't Wanna Miss a Thing running around and around in my head. Kill me now.
You really watched blades of glory?

I thought I was the only person who did that. And that was only because I got it in a 5 for 5 bin that I was rummaging through while queuing at Australia Post, and I wanted Blazing Saddles and Manhattan Murder Mystery and Rear Window but needed a couple more to make up the numbers.

You really watched blades of glory?

I thought I was the only person who did that. And that was only because I got it in a 5 for 5 bin that I was rummaging through while queuing at Australia Post, and I wanted Blazing Saddles and Manhattan Murder Mystery and Rear Window but needed a couple more to make up the numbers.

My dirty secret is out - I'm a fan of the absurdist Ferrell oeuvre. Anchorman, Zoolander, Blades, Talladega Nights. Look, it's not Citizen Kane, but it was on TV last night and my wife hadn't seen it, so...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like *ed gang-bangers.

Just finished what is hopefully my last ever uni assignment. Was also one of the worst I've ever written. On the plus side my team won the foreign exchange simulation for my treasury operations subject. I won so much fake money. Yay

I'd keep going but I've had posts deleted before trolling him on that board. I don't really want a board ban because every now and then at this time of year I like to invent a story about how random guy in the news is going to be traded to the Dees.

D is for deadly
A is for awesome
R is for righteous
T is for totally awesome,deadly and righteous
H is for Harry Labumblebum...... Well that was a disappointing end wasn't it....

Hope you have a great day mate!!! Happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back