Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For today's indiscriminate jabber I bring some culture in the form of Albrect Durer's painting of a young hare. It's amazing what a spot of education can do. What's interesting to note about the painting is that even in fifteen-o-something your regular hare had very long ears. I occasionally have come across hares. They a pretty much like a massive, muscular rabbit.

View attachment 305626
Don't make me go all watership down on you.

Headed up north qld, about 20 hours drive

We struggled to get too many fish past the men in grey suits but it was an amazing place to camp. Had a bore and deep drop dunny, spent 6 days in paradise

I'll let the pics do the talking

IMG_0570.JPG
IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

Last edited:

Going to ruin the vibe with IT talk, building my own server out of used parts because i wanted to challenge myself. Now i don't know what the hell to do with it

Alright doing some math so i have something to save towards in terms of Adelaide. $330 room for three nights + $60 bus + Ticket assuming $25 = need to save around $450

That's my goal

Hey - it's my birthday. I'm going to Cafe di Stasio for dinner. Until then I'm dividing my time between reading my Rick Stein cookbooks and playing with Lego while chewing nicotine gum.

Edit: I think it's also day of the dead in Mexico.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey - it's my birthday. I'm going to Cafe di Stasio for dinner. Until then I'm dividing my time between reading my Rick Stein cookbooks and playing with Lego while chewing nicotine gum.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday

Man I love Lego, and with two daughters, I'm really quite thankful for Lego Friends, although my eldest is big into Star Wars.

Happy birthday cobber!

Attention whore!

Damn, I fell for it.

They are much, much less functional than regular whores..... So I hear.

Attention whore!

Damn, I fell for it.

They are much, much less functional than regular whores..... So I hear.
What are whores called when not seeking attention? Stealth whores probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back