Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i suck at parties! Be warned if we have a board meet up i'll just stand in awkward silence and gawk at you, because i'm the worst!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Man i suck at parties! Be warned if we have a board meet up i'll just stand in awkward silence and gawk at you, because i'm the worst!
Introduce yourself as Dr Whooooo then people will be grateful for your silence.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Also Proper Gander is the only one who has more posts in this thread than I do.

Get a life!
This is life. I live to post. My mum called me to wish me a happy Christmas just now and I said go away, I'm posting and she said fair point and apologised. Tom Cruise tried to give me a lamb roast once and I wanted to know if I could post it because otherwise meh.

So did anyone else drink to much and hassle Collingwood supporters today? I did. I feel ill but like I performed a role. I'm a role player. Better, I'm a drunk role player.

No one posting on here today like they have something better to do today.

Well, I went to see rough one.

I liked it.
Sounds like a rough time.

But honestly it's awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gah! full of food, got a boxing day feast tomorrow too. RIPmy diet, pls save me
Start with a light red like Pinot noir or white, then move on to sparkling which encourages the consumption of seafood. Then move onto red along with the protein of the day, loads of carbs and snooze your way through day one of the test.

I'm jealous.

Start with a light red like Pinot noir or white, then move on to sparkling which encourages the consumption of seafood. Then move onto red along with the protein of the day, loads of carbs and snooze your way through day one of the test.

I'm jealous.
i think i'll watch the test, if the aussies fold i'll doze off

My partner has just left for overseas indefinitely for work. Meanwhile I'm stuck here. I've got stuff going on...but this sucks a fair bit right now.

My partner has just left for overseas indefinitely for work. Meanwhile I'm stuck here. I've got stuff going on...but this sucks a fair bit right now.
I've felt your pain.

I sent my wife off to the UK to study while I waited in Australia wondering if I would ever get a visa to join her. It ended up being 4.5 months of skype calls and waiting...

Thank goodness for free internet video calls. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone did it before technology. Can you imagine waiting for a letter?

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
I've felt your pain.

I sent my wife off to the UK to study while I waited in Australia wondering if I would ever get a visa to join her. It ended up being 4.5 months of skype calls and waiting...

Thank goodness for free internet video calls. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone did it before technology. Can you imagine waiting for a letter?
Yes , the term "its in the mail " had more meaning back then ...was a good excuse :cool:

I've felt your pain.

Pretty similar. She's off to the UK for minimum 12 months, while I'm back here studying. s**t sucks.

Balls to that!

I hope its a short hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back