Indy Car Series

Remove this Banner Ad

tandino

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah it was a decent hit, reminded me of Seb Bourdais a few years back. Very lucky to walk away from that one

It was a bit of a so-so race, although I fell asleep after the last round of stops. Penske and Andretti and Rahal were nowhere near it most of the day. Bit of a surprise.

Palou super unlucky, Dixon probably less so, cars have been locking up on pit entry for years. But Ganassi were strongest all race by far and it was good to see Ericsson get the win in the end.

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah it was a decent hit, reminded me of Seb Bourdais a few years back. Very lucky to walk away from that one

It was a bit of a so-so race, although I fell asleep after the last round of stops. Penske and Andretti and Rahal were nowhere near it most of the day. Bit of a surprise.

Palou super unlucky, Dixon probably less so, cars have been locking up on pit entry for years. But Ganassi were strongest all race by far and it was good to see Ericsson get the win in the end.
I didn’t see the race.
I did see the video of the crash and on first viewing thought one of the rescuers had slipped and fell getting to the car.
On second viewing it actually appears he went down to look underneath. Strange I thought until I realised he was looking to see if there was any part of the driver outside of the safety cell.
Scary to think what you might see sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad