Movie Infinity War SPOILERS AND DISCUSSION ONLY IN HERE Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Please you animals keep all Infinity War post viewing discussion and spoilers in here so the slow people can watch the movie freely.

I am now unsubscribing, see you tomorrow night.

My mind is blown. That was not how I expected it to end. Considering how many characters were in it I thought they did it really well.

Anyone got a full list of youknowwhat?

Really thought 1 of Capt or Iron should've youknowwhat aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was surprised about the amount of screen time the Guardians had.

I was suprised by this too. Thought they would've given a bigger part of that time to BP.

I have a question that needs answering but as someone else mentioned it feels kinda awkward to mention any part of it as so many people havent seen it yet. I might wait a little.

My mind is blown. That was not how I expected it to end. Considering how many characters were in it I thought they did it really well.

Anyone got a full list of youknowwhat?

I did, after all, it is the quintessential comic adaption that it ended with a click, post credits for me at least merely screamed reversal of fortunes since gauntlet was not on Thanos at end of movie with wry smile & incoming Kree & Mar'vell. Remembering of course that this was first envisioned as a two part movie.

Loki
Heimdall
(Korg & Meek)
Ebony Maw
Corvus Glaive
Proxima Midnight
Black Dwarf
Collector is assumedly dead given Knowhere's state
Gamora
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Bucky
Falcon
Mantis
Drax
Groot
Hill
Fury clone #472
Spider-Man
Dr Strange
Star Lord
Black Panther

Best I've got from my s**t handwriting.

I did, after all, it is the quintessential comic adaption that it ended with a click, post credits for me at least merely screamed reversal of fortunes since gauntlet was not on Thanos at end of movie with wry smile & incoming Kree & Mar'vell. Remembering of course that this was first envisioned as a two part movie.

Loki
Heimdall
(Korg & Meek)
Ebony Maw
Corvus Glaive
Proxima Midnight
Black Dwarf
Collector is assumedly dead given Knowhere's state
Gamora
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Bucky
Falcon
Mantis
Drax
Groot
Hill
Fury clone #472
Spider-Man
Dr Strange
Star Lord
Black Panther

Best I've got from my s**t handwriting.

Looks about right to me. One thing I'm wondering is

What happened to Shuri? They didn't include her in the last sequence and I wasn't sure if she died in the lab.

Looks about right to me. One thing I'm wondering is

What happened to Shuri? They didn't include her in the last sequence and I wasn't sure if she died in the lab.

Didn't technically see her die, Vision booted out Corvus before killing blow through the window.[/quote]

Thought the same thing re Thor? Or did he flash up after the finger-snap?

I was wondering that too. Wre saw him as it started but then they didnt show him again unless we both missed it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back