Movie Infinity War SPOILERS AND DISCUSSION ONLY IN HERE Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The last few pages of this thread :D

hawkeye-hulk-avengers-laughing-knee-slap-1357669477a.gif

Right now NASA are saying our planets screwed from over population and we need to get off and start again

None of our heroes are doing anything about it

Listen to what thanos is saying. He has observed carefully. He even gave up the one thing he loved more than anything.

He came from the position of unconditional love

Your posts give me insight into how religions get kickstarted. :p

It's intriguing

The movie is called infinity wars.

The big guy with glove is fighting for humanity to remain infinite

The avengers for humanity to burn out and die horribly.

It's clear as day.
worlds not over populated. that is a religion that has been proven utterly false by science. oh and humanity isnt a conscious being. Only conscious beings are of value and wiping out half of them kind of is mass murder on epic proportions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking back, because I am watching civil war again, stark and Cap dont meet despite their actions aligning in IW. Sliding doors like, Thor and IM meeting GoTG but at different times. Thor and Rabbit cant even tell Cap that IM is back and theyre on the same side.

They don’t really get a chance to. Thor drops into the middle of a war zone, plus with Ragnarok and Thor not being part of civil war he’s have no reason to think Cap doesn’t know about Tony and his situation. Rocket doesn’t meet Iron Man at all, he’s with Thor getting Stormbreaker when Quill and the other guardians are meeting IM, Spidey and Strange.

They don’t really get a chance to. Thor drops into the middle of a war zone, plus with Ragnarok and Thor not being part of civil war he’s have no reason to think Cap doesn’t know about Tony and his situation. Rocket doesn’t meet Iron Man at all, he’s with Thor getting Stormbreaker when Quill and the other guardians are meeting IM, Spidey and Strange.

Yep spot on

The avengers admitted about two rings in they couldn't stop thanks. Yet they still allowed all those wakandons to fight die in a losing cause

You would have to say they were blood thirsty

Assuming he means stones.

"The avengers admitted two infinity stones in they couldn't stop Thanos yet they still allowed the Wakandans to fight and die in a losing cause. You would have to say they were blood thirsty".

I also wanna make it clear that gibbs thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own and I in no way support his views on the avengers or Thanos, Thantos, Thanks, Thannas, Tan As (bruh) or any other iterations there in, just assisting in translation.

Assuming he means stones.

"The avengers admitted two infinity stones in they couldn't stop Thanos yet they still allowed the Wakandans to fight and die in a losing cause. You would have to say they were blood thirsty".

I also wanna make it clear that gibbs thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own and I in no way support his views on the avengers or Thanos, Thantos, Thanks, Thannas, Tan As (bruh) or any other iterations there in, just assisting in translation.
I did not say that

Snaps fingers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back