Movie Infinity War SPOILERS AND DISCUSSION ONLY IN HERE Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Having seen Molly's Game it's funny to think this guy is the A-lister monster whose hobby is destroying lives at poker games.

Well his planet then, if it was a planet thing less people would have disappeared on Titan.

Unless a few of the pilots of the other ships survived or something?

I mean if we go by this, Mantis might be the last of her kind, should she have just been split in half?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well his planet then, if it was a planet thing less people would have disappeared on Titan.

Possible inconsistencies aside, Thanos' beginning comes with a general "happiness on Titan, Thanos pushed boundaries, civil war, wasteland" origin as Thanos basically decimated the population of Titan as a start. It's not a stretch to assume this happened in the MCU trending Thanos to understand that balance is required after destroying the population of Titan?

Also, technically Drax is human, his comic origin is human died by Thanos, got gifted stronger body to embody champion of life to combat Thanos champion of death. Easy explanation as to why Drax got turned to dust on Earth.

Wasn’t the snap just 50% of the population of the galaxy? Did he specify that it would be 50% if each species?

Dont think there was any specification to it, however Id assume every population center should be half by 50%. It wouldnt make sense for one planet to lose 10%, the next to lose 30% and one unlucky one to use 70% +

Unless a few of the pilots of the other ships survived or something?

I mean if we go by this, Mantis might be the last of her kind, should she have just been split in half?

I'm laughing at the idea of Mantis' legs just walking around without a top half

I know it's not the case as it would be one hell of a plot hole. But what if after Nick Fury's distress call out at the end of the film.... Captain Marvel also got evaporated ?

DOOMED I TELLS YA DOOMED

Start the Captain Marvel movie with "2018" either a pile of ash and her ringing beeper or show her in full outfit maybe in media res some big action scene and the beeper rings then she disintegrates. then flash back to the 90s since thats apparently when the movie is set. Then the start sequence becomes a dream or vision that she has to prevent happening.

It was good. The faded away people people won't be dead. Gamora won't really be dead. Avengers 4 will have the original 6 working together as a farewell before a few of them get killed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back