Movie Infinity War SPOILERS AND DISCUSSION ONLY IN HERE Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched it again last night

Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hand of the children of Thanos.
Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributed to the balance.

Soon, you will have the great privilege of being saved by the great titan.
Some of you may think this is suffering... no! It is salvation.

The universal scales... tip toward balance because of your impending sacrifice.

Smile... for even in death, you will have become children of Thanos!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not that the plan has flaws, it's that it's idiotic. People aren't just consumers of resources, they also make resources. Is mankind more prosperous now with seven billion people or in the Dark Ages with less than a billion? If you arbitrarily wipe out half, you might end up wiping out the people that farm or produce the food, the next Einstein that might solve some of the world's biggest problems. It's one of those super villain plans that doesn't stand up to the most cursory of glances.

Is this a 'positive views only' thread? I quite enjoyed it but not as much as many in this thread. There are people that don't think this is great.

You believe everything the commercial media tell you so it's not like your opinion means anything,,........

It was never going to be a flawless plan in the realm of logic. Thats what made him FLAWED. HE THOUGHT it was the right thing to do, regardless of any and all flaws we can find in it.

Thats the whole POINT.

He chose the most consistent emphatic way of genocide.

You do your own head in trying to work out whose worthy of living and who is not. Who is to say the scientist you leave alive won't go evil and the priest you kill actually rapes kids,?

Has to be random.

There was no other way.....
Thor was a god and when he came down to it. He knew thanos was acting from the heart. The rest of them egotistical pieces of s**t. Thor couldn't interfere out of respect for a fellow god.

Thor went after that sword so if thanos was acting out of ego he could stop him. Balance. Keep thanos regulated so he doesn't get carried away with his power

Similar to the hulk. That green thing only comes up in situations of injustice

The Spider-Man suit and his bits were probably the best of this steaming pile of arse debris.

Ive just watched spider man and the little campaigner got what's coming to him after the way he spoke to his uncle.

I laughed when mj asked him what he senses life has in store for him and he said something I've never felt before

Thanos was that.

Ive just watched spider man and the little campaigner got what's coming to him after the way he spoke to his uncle.

I laughed when mj asked him what he senses life has in store for him and he said something I've never felt before

Thanos was that.
I feel like we've gotta get you up to speed on this...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back