Rumour Influx Watch (Opposition posters Post your rumours here)

Remove this Banner Ad

And worse... (Feel a real goose here)
Actually meant Zorko...

Ohhh. In that case, just Roughhead and your first round pick. ;)

Sincerely doubt he'd want to leave us or that we'd want to trade him, so I don't think it is a realistic situation.

Rightio... Sorry Lads.
No hurt intended.

Have you got a hype thread I can derail instead?
If you want to poach players, I heard Essendon might have a clearance.

It's frustrating how Melbourne offering Pick 2 (and rightly being knocked back immediately) has somehow led to Rockliff being seen as attainable. Completely untouchable regardless of how highly you rate him.

It's frustrating how Melbourne offering Pick 2 (and rightly being knocked back immediately) has somehow led to Rockliff being seen as attainable. Completely untouchable regardless of how highly you rate him.
Yeah, this does not compute. But then, this wouldn't be the first illogical thought process to ever grace Big Footballs Dot Com.

Yeah, this does not compute. But then, this wouldn't be the first illogical thought process to ever grace Big Footballs Dot Com.

It's bizarre, but it is silly season (for many clubs) and I swear the Rockliff hypotheticals have increased this year. Could just be confirmation bias on my part though. Or it could just be people recognising how good he is ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, yes. Better ask TheBrownDog.

Think it's more cognitive dissonance on the part of opposition supporters.

During the season he's an ineffective stats padder playing for Dream Team points.

During the off-season he's a budding superstar they can get on the cheap.

Think it's more cognitive dissonance on the part of opposition supporters.

During the season he's an ineffective stats padder playing for Dream Team points.

During the off-season he's a budding superstar they can get on the cheap.

Until the trade window closes at which point he will return to being an over rated accumulator who will never reach the mediocre heights he attained in 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back