Social Science Initial assumptions you have of people

Remove this Banner Ad

When you land at Coolongatta airport they should put a warning sign, Here live Bogans.

Was having dinner in Broadbeach last night and there was a tabe of 6 50-year olds. Some young woman who was on a table of about 20 classic Strayins was smoking a bit too close to them. A guy politely asked her to move away. Next minute she smashes her wine glass over his head. The girls table started getting up and being aggressive to the guy, not seeing what actually happened, and in the meantime they're all surrounding the table my wife and I are sitting at loving the drama. I say to my wife, welcome back to Australia.. one of the *******s says, best country in the world. My wife asks have you actually travelled outside of Australia... He says yeah bitch I been to Bali.

I calmly stood up, guided my wife away, paid the bill and left. An hour later we walk back past and there are 4 cop cars, the area is roped off and I comment to my wife, 'Straya best country in the world'.

As I said, there should be warnings at the airport.

When you land at Coolongatta airport they should put a warning sign, Here live Bogans.

Was having dinner in Broadbeach last night and there was a tabe of 6 50-year olds. Some young woman who was on a table of about 20 classic Strayins was smoking a bit too close to them. A guy politely asked her to move away. Next minute she smashes her wine glass over his head. The girls table started getting up and being aggressive to the guy, not seeing what actually happened, and in the meantime they're all surrounding the table my wife and I are sitting at loving the drama. I say to my wife, welcome back to Australia.. one of the *******s says, best country in the world. My wife asks have you actually travelled outside of Australia... He says yeah bitch I been to Bali.

I calmly stood up, guided my wife away, paid the bill and left. An hour later we walk back past and there are 4 cop cars, the area is roped off and I comment to my wife, 'Straya best country in the world'.

Saw a young boy presenting the ball at last nights Adelaide Perth A League with ear piercings on both ears. Parents must be quite bogan.

As I said, there should be wrnings at the airport.

What restaurant?

I say to my wife, welcome back to Australia.. one of the *******s says, best country in the world. My wife asks have you actually travelled outside of Australia... He says yeah bitch I been to Bali.

LOL! Bogans, they are everywhere. Once when i was drinking in Malmo, I met a couple of Bogans from Brisbane in around Easter last year (record cold). It was so cold here and they were obviously pissed as in Sweden they dont have stubby holders in the pub and they can't smoke outside due to extreme cold and smoking indoors were banned. So the bogan goes and asks me "What the actual *, you live in a shithole like this, mate you come from the greatest country in the world and you left all that to live in a cold miserable place like this where they dont even know what a study holder is, i can't even get a stiffy in this weather, * bloke you need to sort your s**t out, i would rather be having a barbie than freezing my balls off". Before i could reply the other guy goes AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE LOL! i facepalmed and got out of the place and said sorry for the behaviour of my fellow Aussies as i got a lot of stares around :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I first discover that a person is either A Saints or a Demons supporter, I automatically assume strong sado-masochistic tendencies.
When I first discover that a person is a Hawks supporter.
I automatically assume strong bandwagon jumping tendencies.....

Then I see Man U, Green Bay and Storm.

Then I realise, I was right.

LOL! Bogans, they are everywhere. Once when i was drinking in Malmo, I met a couple of Bogans from Brisbane in around Easter last year (record cold). It was so cold here and they were obviously pissed as in Sweden they dont have stubby holders in the pub and they can't smoke outside due to extreme cold and smoking indoors were banned. So the bogan goes and asks me "What the actual ****, you live in a shithole like this, mate you come from the greatest country in the world and you left all that to live in a cold miserable place like this where they dont even know what a study holder is, i can't even get a stiffy in this weather, **** bloke you need to sort your s**t out, i would rather be having a barbie than freezing my balls off". Before i could reply the other guy goes AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE LOL! i facepalmed and got out of the place and said sorry for the behaviour of my fellow Aussies as i got a lot of stares around :D
'I can't even get a stiffy in this weather' is a classic, fmd

Any guy under 6' is probably a virgin.

People with tattoos are most likely uneducated.

Overweight people are probably lazy af.

Never mind, there are always' establishments' that cater for your handicap there Herc.

When I first discover that a person is a Hawks supporter.
I automatically assume strong bandwagon jumping tendencies.....

Then I see Man U, Green Bay and Storm.

Then I realize, I was right.

Followed the Hawks since the summer of 73/74.....Have followed Man Utd since 1978, Ditto Green Bay....And the Storm since their inception.

As usual, you are never right about anything.

Never mind, there are always' establishments' that cater for your handicap there Herc.

Followed the Hawks since the summer of 73/74.....Have followed Man Utd since 1978, Ditto Green Bay....And the Storm since their inception.

As usual, you are never right about anything.
Round 1 next year.
You going by car, bus, train or bandwagon?

People with a selfie of themselves as their profile picture = likely mental issues

Photos of themselves in the gym = sociopathic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
on here or.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back