News Injuries 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t.

PLEASE send Trengove back.

Yep. Has to happen now. Rough/Trengove in ruck/rotating CHB and Schache at FF. Boyd is underdone, but he needs to play.

Is Adams too heavy? He's built like a brick s***house, but maybe he's just too big and that's why he gets injured so often.

Just putting it out there.

Last edited:
I think this injury was purely unlucky. However, he should still shed some weight to lessen the load on his feet.

Two of our first choice taller defenders out for half the season (if not all of it in Morris' case).

Who was it who was questioning why we need more KPDs?

I don't want to see Roughy down there. Hasn't been all that good as a KPD in the past. Cordy and Naughton now look certainties but are not big bodies. I too would much rather Trengove played as a KPD than as a ruck.

Not Lewis Young. Having Cordy, Naughton and Young as our three tall defenders would frighten me. They could get blown off the park if there was a strong wind.

It might now be Roberts' chance to salvage his career.

tumblr_olo4tjdsit1rcqnnxo1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two of our first choice taller defenders out for half the season (if not all of it in Morris' case).

Who was it who was questioning why we need more KPDs?

I don't want to see Roughy down there. Hasn't been all that good as a KPD in the past. Cordy and Naughton now look certainties but are not big bodies. I too would much rather Trengove played as a KPD than as a ruck.

Not Lewis Young. Having Cordy, Naughton and Young as our three tall defenders would frighten me. They could get blown off the park if there was a strong wind.

It might now be Roberts' chance to salvage his career.

I think we will go with Roberts, but surely it would be overall a better move to have Trengove go back, and Toyd to ruck with Roughy. Roberts doesn't have the strength to go with Patton.

A test for Beveridge's stubbornness here. It's unlike him to budge on things he's been working on over the pre-season until it has been proven beyond doubt not to work, but in this scenario I think Trengove back is an absolute necessity. The alternative(s) are nowhere near as likely to be successful in my opinion.

F$&@ f&@$ *ing fcjk fcuk. Jesus this has wrecked my weekend another season done. That’s 3 seasons we’ve had key players out. I know we can cover him but bloody hell this is frustrating. This guy is potentially our next Brian Lake/Alex Rance but we can’t keep him out on the park

Not sure whether Dawson Simpson will play but if he does we could bring in Campbell who could nullify him - sort of. Perhaps use him and Roughead, if available, as resting tall forwards allowing Trengove to stay as permanent CHB. It's not quite panic stations but it's getting mighty close!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back