Injuries 2019

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Successful teams don't play too many in a year
Of course. The lists are only so big. I was talking about rotating players through or in and out. It’d be interesting to see the stats of how many unforced changes teams have made this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mogumber

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don’t think Geelong have used too many so far, could be wrong but they’ve only lost 1

PurpleEyes

Club Legend
Jul 2, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Really ? I thought the biggest difference would have been Lobb and Pearce haven't even missed 1 game yet but here you are rolling out the excuses trying to bubble wrap your hero
I suppose you are enjoying these injuries to key players for Freo ... you know, just like you wanted Freo to get smashed in hope that Lyon would get sacked quicker?

Wally Walpamur

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2016
Beaconsfield
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Celtics
Wasn’t Billy’s injury last season related to the hard surface, too? He just about missed half the season.

tonygeeks

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I suppose you are enjoying these injuries to key players for Freo ... you know, just like you wanted Freo to get smashed in hope that Lyon would get sacked quicker?
Oh noes not the ol ' I searched through your post history and found a like for a coach killing game ' zinger

It's bad luck but injuries have been about average this year but before anything has even happened your rolling out deluded excuses because your petrified of what might happen before it's even happened !!!

I would say I'm showing more faith in the team than you TBH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PurpleEyes

Club Legend
Jul 2, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Oh noes not the ol ' I searched through your post history and found a like for a coach killing game ' zinger

It's bad luck but injuries have been about average this year but before anything has even happened your rolling out deluded excuses because your petrified of what might happen before it's even happened !!!

I would say I'm showing more faith in the team than you TBH
What the heck are you on about?
I have only made 3 posts since the injury news about Pearce and Lobb. Two of those posts talk about Freo still being in rebuild and our lack of 50+ game players for Freo, just like many of my posts this year (the other post was a response to you).

Once again a great example of how the sack Lyon brigade love making up a narrative to suit their agenda.

_007_

Club Legend
Jun 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mods should be able to block posties from seeing certain other posties posts imo.

tonygeeks

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
What the heck are you on about?
I have only made 3 posts since the injury news about Pearce and Lobb. Two of those posts talk about Freo still being in rebuild and our lack of 50+ game players for Freo, just like many of my posts this year (the other post was a response to you).

Once again a great example of how the sack Lyon brigade love making up a narrative to suit their agenda.
Are you kidding ?

So none of your posting has a narrative or an agenda I suppose ?

I wouldn't worry about it too much since I'm about one of the few anti rossers left on here and I'm sure it's only a matter of time till I'm gone too

Paracleet

We finally really did it. You maniacs!
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Geez, cop the hand wringing in this thread.: We must be the only club in the country that has more than 3 ruckmen on their list that could run out in an AFL game and not disgrace themselves, and people are declaring season over as we are onto number 3. It will be season over when we start losing onballers and important outside mids, for the moment it's manageable.

benfica

Team Captain
Aug 5, 2011
woodgreen
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
tottenham
Some call it anti Ross agenda I call it pro freo agenda all I want is the best for the club I don't really think Ross is it.......make finals and play some attractive footy then I might reconsider my position

salim malik

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 14, 2008
Paradise on Earth.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Some call it anti Ross agenda I call it pro freo agenda all I want is the best for the club I don't really think Ross is it.......make finals and play some attractive footy then I might reconsider my position
Do you really think anyone gives a toss about your position .
Not liking your own board after the flogging today.

Mogumber

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hill, Darcy, Bennell, Logue Ballantyne, Nyhuis all ready to go and Sandilands not far off.
I have confidence in Logue and Darcy to fill the key spots and Hill, Bennell the icing on the cake and Ballantyne and Nyhuis for depth.
It's not all doom and gloom.
Darcy hasn’t done much, neither has Logue. Hill does have me excited, and Bennell who knows?

salim malik

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 14, 2008
Paradise on Earth.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Darcy hasn’t done much, neither has Logue. Hill does have me excited, and Bennell who knows?
Logue had a great pre season, probably the standout. Has been building at Peel. He is as athletic as Pearce, just as strong ,quick and a better kick. He will make the grade
Darcy showed what he is capable of before injuries.
He is a better tap ruckman than Lobb ,the mids will lose nothing re that aspect. Not as good around the ground unfortunately.

_007_

Club Legend
Jun 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Even with the injuries we still have an alright side. Wouldn't want too many more to go down though.

Superkoops

Club Legend
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The biggest shame is that we didn’t get a good look at Lobb forward and either Sandi or Darcy in the ruck - at least aside from Round 1.

I for one didn’t think Lobb would manage a full season without an injury. His stress fracture is a big blow though ruling him out for the second half of the year. Let’s hope Darcy can step up.

The Tabs and APearce injuries really mean we need to see Cox and Logue step up.

mightymouse75

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Bloody season ending injuries. Time for the younger stars to see if they have it.
Ballas needs to stay the hell away..he is not future & he is not the now.
Wonder if o'Reilly will get an early call up.

Top Bottom