Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems strange as there was footage of him Friday at lunch talking about going down South with Fyfe, Pearce and Langdon over the long weekend.

Massive for the season if true. Literally the worst position for us to cop injuries, no depth whatsoever n inside mid roles.

It’ll mean more playing time for AB and maybe other kids there, but they’re certainly not ready yet.

Hopefully it’s another rubbish story he’s made up.

Don’t the club normally put something out straight away if true, even if it’s just a vague statement for this sort of severity?

As much as I want it to be completely untrue it's hard to believe that hagdorn would try and fully fabricate an injury. Think the more likely best case scenario is a source told him that Blakely hurt his hammy and he decided to run with 'torn off the home' when it was just a minor twinge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear football gods,

I’m not sure what I did to you but can you please just stop. Is all this bad luck and injuries due to me creating a dart board with Isaac’s Smith’s head on it after the 2013 grand final? If so, I’m sorry, I was young.

You know very well that Stephen Hill, Blakely and even Walters are critical to filling the Neale void. Come on dude, you’ve cursed them all so far this pre-season!! It’s not cool at all. Giving the Eagles a premiership last year surely was enough punishment. Just one season without injuries to key players and I’ll do whatever you want.

Kind Regards,

Galapagoose

I doubt even Hackdorn would make this up, especially the going in for surgery tomorrow. What he is potentially exaggerating on is the extent of the injury. Ham off the bone vs tear in the muscle belly. The second option still involves surgery but less time on recovery 10-12 weeks best case). Ham off the bone as these so called journalists love to reference is more than 4 months recovery. From memory 18-20 weeks.

Let’s hope it isn’t a “tear off the bone”, and he can reset his preseason and be ready to resume about 6 games into the season.

No one reported anything on Fri.

It would be a bad week for incidents outside of training if so.

Yet Haggers maintains it happened on Friday. If correct you have to presume at later training or even in the weights room after the video story by Hilly on what they are doing on their break.

I am hearing a softening in the reports from Haggers towards Freo lately which usually means that he is back receiving scoops from the club, he loses the plot when cut off (perhaps they had enough and wanted the continuous snipping to stop) if I am right, unfortunately his story will be correct.

I just find it interesting that he gets to run the story well before Freo confirm (sus I say!!).

Ok, just noted report above from the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back