Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Really ? I thought the biggest difference would have been Lobb and Pearce haven't even missed 1 game yet but here you are rolling out the excuses trying to bubble wrap your hero

I suppose you are enjoying these injuries to key players for Freo ... you know, just like you wanted Freo to get smashed in hope that Lyon would get sacked quicker?

Wasn’t Billy’s injury last season related to the hard surface, too? He just about missed half the season.

I suppose you are enjoying these injuries to key players for Freo ... you know, just like you wanted Freo to get smashed in hope that Lyon would get sacked quicker?

Oh noes not the ol ' I searched through your post history and found a like for a coach killing game ' zinger

It's bad luck but injuries have been about average this year but before anything has even happened your rolling out deluded excuses because your petrified of what might happen before it's even happened !!!

I would say I'm showing more faith in the team than you TBH

Oh noes not the ol ' I searched through your post history and found a like for a coach killing game ' zinger

It's bad luck but injuries have been about average this year but before anything has even happened your rolling out deluded excuses because your petrified of what might happen before it's even happened !!!

I would say I'm showing more faith in the team than you TBH

What the heck are you on about?
I have only made 3 posts since the injury news about Pearce and Lobb. Two of those posts talk about Freo still being in rebuild and our lack of 50+ game players for Freo, just like many of my posts this year (the other post was a response to you).

Once again a great example of how the sack Lyon brigade love making up a narrative to suit their agenda.

What the heck are you on about?
I have only made 3 posts since the injury news about Pearce and Lobb. Two of those posts talk about Freo still being in rebuild and our lack of 50+ game players for Freo, just like many of my posts this year (the other post was a response to you).

Once again a great example of how the sack Lyon brigade love making up a narrative to suit their agenda.

Are you kidding ?

So none of your posting has a narrative or an agenda I suppose ?

I wouldn't worry about it too much since I'm about one of the few anti rossers left on here and I'm sure it's only a matter of time till I'm gone too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, cop the hand wringing in this thread.: We must be the only club in the country that has more than 3 ruckmen on their list that could run out in an AFL game and not disgrace themselves, and people are declaring season over as we are onto number 3. It will be season over when we start losing onballers and important outside mids, for the moment it's manageable.

Some call it anti Ross agenda I call it pro freo agenda all I want is the best for the club I don't really think Ross is it.......make finals and play some attractive footy then I might reconsider my position

Some call it anti Ross agenda I call it pro freo agenda all I want is the best for the club I don't really think Ross is it.......make finals and play some attractive footy then I might reconsider my position

Do you really think anyone gives a toss about your position .
Not liking your own board after the flogging today.

Hill, Darcy, Bennell, Logue Ballantyne, Nyhuis all ready to go and Sandilands not far off.
I have confidence in Logue and Darcy to fill the key spots and Hill, Bennell the icing on the cake and Ballantyne and Nyhuis for depth.
It's not all doom and gloom.
Darcy hasn’t done much, neither has Logue. Hill does have me excited, and Bennell who knows?

Darcy hasn’t done much, neither has Logue. Hill does have me excited, and Bennell who knows?

Logue had a great pre season, probably the standout. Has been building at Peel. He is as athletic as Pearce, just as strong ,quick and a better kick. He will make the grade
Darcy showed what he is capable of before injuries.
He is a better tap ruckman than Lobb ,the mids will lose nothing re that aspect. Not as good around the ground unfortunately.

The biggest shame is that we didn’t get a good look at Lobb forward and either Sandi or Darcy in the ruck - at least aside from Round 1.

I for one didn’t think Lobb would manage a full season without an injury. His stress fracture is a big blow though ruling him out for the second half of the year. Let’s hope Darcy can step up.

The Tabs and APearce injuries really mean we need to see Cox and Logue step up.

One thing's for sure, the problem is definitely not with our medical and conditioning staff, nosiree. They are the best in the world and it's just the longest streak in bad luck in history that's seen us have one of the longest injury lists in the league for 10 straight years. Sign them all up on 10 year contracts before someone else snaps them up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back