Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect it involves not rushing him back to football and especially not AFL.
This is something I’m sure we can all agree on.
It’s one thing I think we can say (with regards to the S+C crew haven’t got right) and that’s constantly bringing shill back too early , not building his match fitness through the WAFL

This is something I’m sure we can all agree on.
It’s one thing I think we can say (with regards to the S+C crew haven’t got right) and that’s constantly bringing shill back too early , not building his match fitness through the WAFL
That's what it looks like but really, I have NFI if that is true. He could just be really prone to soft tissue injuries now.

That is one serious foot injury Kersten sustained in the pre-season. He has locked himself into the group of departing players. Weber doesn’t even bother commenting on him.

“How is Kersten tracking, Jason?”
“He’s in good spirits working hard at the club on the X-box eagerly awaiting NBA 2K20”

I still don't understand why he's still listed as TBA, given how close to playing he apparently is.

It is strange. This will be his second week in match simulation on Saturday and Weber is saying he is moving into full practice so he is probably a small pre-season away from being match ready. I reckon he is available in two weeks but for some reason they wont say that.

Sandi isn’t too far away. Would be delicious if he plays for the derby. Lobb 2 weeks off
I was just thinking the same thing.

Hopefully we can get over Carlton this week despite the injuries. Then get Sandi back for the derby next week so he and Darcy can rotate to provide the tall target in the forward line to maintain our structures in the absence of Hogan and Lobb.

Sandi can then either give Lobb another week to recover or come out depending on how Lobb is tracking.

Even half fit I think he’ll be a better option than Jones and I feel the option of shifting Mundy forward wil rob the midfield too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Hale said sandi could play next week. He didn’t say where
Just play him in the Derby. Him and Darcy are needed.
What about Hogan and Lobb? How far off.
Really really missed Tabs the last two weeks. Can’t believe that injury he’s out for the year. Surely he’s running or doing gym work?

Has anyone else heard the rumour about Bennell and Kersten suing the club for miss management of injuries? It is all meant to come out tomorrow Monday

Is it a Hackdorn rumour?
Nah heard it on Saturday from a family member of one of them, misdiagnosis of injury and suing for ruining career.
Both are supposed to be doing it and the big story is meant to hit tomorrow but hey could be crap

Nah heard it on Saturday from a family member of one of them, misdiagnosis of injury and suing for ruining career.
Both are supposed to be doing it and the big story is meant to hit tomorrow but hey could be crap
HB was ****ed before he got here

What is Kersten going to sue on? Potential? His career has been rather ordinary.

Weak campaigners if true. You take your chances playing footy & you get paid well for it.
If what Kirsten did could be classified as playing footy. Maybe we could sue him for impersonating a footballer.

Bennell can **** right off if that is true, on balance the bastard has been given way more support than he deserves
Came over, had issues, then on top of that he misbehaved. Scrutiny was there but we backed him. He suffered set back after set back. We even sent him to Germany, for different physio.
Kersten. Well he never was going to get a contract next season anyway. Hardly a game this year too.

Pretty much sums up their character. He should move back in with his rugby mate on the gold coast.
How much money has the campaigner made off us ?? For no reward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back