Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope he gets back to playing for peel next year - can't see any other club taking a risk on him

If he plays a full season for Peel, i'd be happy for club to look at him again for 2021

I wish him the best of luck but success is dependent on outcome. He successfully found a Dr in Germany and successfully found a ballet Physio.

Our SC and rehab team are on notice irrelevant of this, and so they should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sent him to the best of the best in Germany, so lets not pretend we didn't try
Exactly. We did so much with him, including sending him to someone's who's meant to be the best in the world. Today's surgery sounds extreme. Doesn't surprise me at all that Freo didn't try it. Good on him for trying everything to get his career back, but if it works, it is not reflective of Freo's SC staff, it'll be a *** miracle.

Exactly. We did so much with him, including sending him to someone's who's meant to be the best in the world. Today's surgery sounds extreme. Doesn't surprise me at all that Freo didn't try it. Good on him for trying everything to get his career back, but if it works, it is not reflective of Freo's SC staff, it'll be a *** miracle.
They took muscle out, and make grafts? That’s extreme. But astounded that they couldn’t find nerve damage the first time. Shows how inadequate out S&C department and physio are. Looks like pretty extreme but invasive surgery

3 weeks for Ryan

Cox been stuck on 2 weeks for like 3 weeks lol
Might as well be Out Season. Not really going to get back 100% for Cox. A full pre season is best, he ll be ripping it up if he gets one

3 weeks was expected for Ryan if I'm correct. Hopefully it means Carter gets a run, but probably means Hughes or Nyhuis back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox being injured right now when its his time to shine sucks, he is going to be right at the back of the queue again next season, needs this time in AFL to help prep him.
He needs to come back to the club after his break in top condition. I'd prefer if we didn't spend the start of the preseason getting him back up to speed, again.

Hagdorn just suggested that Kersten and the club are in a dispute over his injury management, which is holding up his departure from the club.
I heard that and Hackdorn suggesting Kerston wants an operation that Freo doesn't want him to have and he has to terminate his contract if he can have it??

How can Cox come back to the club in top condition if he's injured? Unless that's not the reason he's not training at the club? :think:
The majority of our squad comes back from their end of season break in reasonable condition, some players spend a while getting the skinfolds and running power back in line after what I presume is pouring in drinks and sitting down for a month.

I heard that and Hackdorn suggesting Kerston wants an operation that Freo doesn't want him to have and he has to terminate his contract if he can have it??
Is that similar to what’s just happened to Harley?

Hagdorn is too busy with his head up nisbets ass to know what’s going on at freo- only eagles supporters listen to haggars or hardy for latest on freo

Is that similar to what’s just happened to Harley?

Hagdorn is too busy with his head up nisbets ass to know what’s going on at freo- only eagles supporters listen to haggars or hardy for latest on freo
Same as what happened to Harley. If the club doesn't want you to have that treatment and you're under contract then you wont have it. To be fair it's taking a risk and I don't know what % success rate it has. However for Kersten to be sitting around all year and not get the surgery you need or want is bizarre.

A different situation with Hogan having to go to Melbourne to get his foot injury diagnosed and treated when we had him on standard running drills but not good either.

The majority of our squad comes back from their end of season break in reasonable condition, some players spend a while getting the skinfolds and running power back in line after what I presume is pouring in drinks and sitting down for a month.
That's fine coming back from a break to say that. But Cox is supposed to be injured and should have been in rehab but he's not.

So you're hoping he comes back from his ban in top condition?

That's fine coming back from a break to say that. But Cox is supposed to be injured and should have been in rehab but he's not.

So you're hoping he comes back from his ban in top condition?
When he goes away for his end of season break I hope he comes back in better condition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back