Injury Injuries 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with this. in terms of the current lockdown and picking injured prone players I am not happy Jan. the recruitment department should have a hard look at themselves and also at their risk assessment strategy, bc the way it is looking it is garbage. per_loco on steroids and the rest. faken!
I love a good perro loco rant. Faken!

Agree with this. in terms of the current lockdown and picking injured prone players I am not happy Jan. the recruitment department should have a hard look at themselves and also at their risk assessment strategy, bc the way it is looking it is garbage. per_loco on steroids and the rest. faken!
I didn’t say it was a bad move per se. Hannan was dirt cheap and will be useful when fit. I’m just pointing out how many injury prone players we’ve recruited in recent history haha.

I didn’t say it was a bad move per se. Hannan was dirt cheap and will be useful when fit. I’m just pointing out how many injury prone players we’ve recruited in recent history haha.
Was he really dirt cheap? I thought a third rounder was way overs. I honestly thought he should’ve been a token trade with essentially no value.

Was he really dirt cheap? I thought a third rounder was way overs. I honestly thought he should’ve been a token trade with essentially no value.
We had nothing else and we had to use it otherwise it would’ve just gone to waste in the JUH bid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar being managed with calf tightness over the last fortnight, looks still on track for round 1 however

Come in peace, Sad news, great guy, great clubman, don`t like it when injuries occur to any player whoever they play for , hoping for Adam to have a full and speedy recovery, will be a great player for you guys as an outside mid, who will use his burst speed to link up with your forwards , good luck Dogs, except when playing us :)

Come in peace, Sad news, great guy, great clubman, don`t like it when injuries occur to any player whoever they play for , hoping for Adam to have a full and speedy recovery, will be a great player for you guys as an outside mid, who will use his burst speed to link up with your forwards , good luck Dogs, except when playing us :)
He still remains to play in round one

Treloar being managed with calf tightness over the last fortnight, looks still on track for round 1 however

Agh the old lying from clubs on injuries doesn't just happen at Collingwood..

(Inside Info) He pinged his calf doing extra work outside the club about a week and half ago. I still think he'll play Round 1, but he will be cutting it close.

The bloke doesn't know when to stop, he had the same issues last couple pre seasons at Pies, he doesn't stop and rest when he should.

All the best.

Crozier out for 2 months, was worse than initially thought.

Big loss, but thankfully we have depth in that area. If Wood is fit he can play his role, or this could open up room for Duryea to come in. There's also the long shot chance of a Buku debut

Agh the old lying from clubs on injuries doesn't just happen at Collingwood..

(Inside Info) He pinged his calf doing extra work outside the club about a week and half ago. I still think he'll play Round 1, but he will be cutting it close.

The bloke doesn't know when to stop, he had the same issues last couple pre seasons at Pies, he doesn't stop and rest when he should.

All the best.

So, he pinged his calf a few days before playing in the VFL? Super man, he shouldn’t have been able to walk properly

edit - I’m a tool

Last edited:
This post is from a fair bit before the vfl game.

Going in this thread took me to his post and not the brand new one, didn’t even look at the date :$

My bad, but I guess if that was the feel and he got through ok with managed minutes, he should be fine for ~10 days after

Remove this Banner Ad

Back