Injury Injuries 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Coffield likely needing a shoulder reconstruction- same shoulder he had one on in 2019.

That's a big blow
Yeah could tell it was bad straight away by his reaction, poor bloke. Really feel for the guy, just doesn’t seem like his body is going to give him a chance.

Yeah could tell it was bad straight away by his reaction, poor bloke. Really feel for the guy, just doesn’t seem like his body is going to give him a chance.
Rather it happen now than at the back end of the year I guess.

He can come back and still have an influence toward the end of the year.

Interesting Clay Smith was at the game yesterday. Can Coffield do a Clay Smith resurrection and play in a flag side, after numerous injury setbacks?

Bad luck for the kid, but he's sadly building up a substantial injury history. Hopefully Zimmer can work some magic in that secret lab, and get him back to be part of a flag side, like Clay. 🤞

Never doubt one of the finest tash's of all time !!

We will see Coff at the back end of the season because of this great man.

It cannot be Dank peptide quick, but still quick !

1711433014624.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To make it fair, Clay can have one arm tied behind is back.
This staggers me. I weep for the younger generation. We have more free to air television channels than ever before, countless streaming services coming out of the proverbial wazoo, Tic Tok producing thousands of videos ranging in quality from the inane to the extremely stupid, social media giving everyone a forum on everything whether qualified or not and still someone believes that people are so starved of entertainment that they will pay to see Kane Cornes do something that we know he will be mediocre at. I weep I tell you.

This staggers me. I weep for the younger generation. We have more free to air television channels than ever before, countless streaming services coming out of the proverbial wazoo, Tic Tok producing thousands of videos ranging in quality from the inane to the extremely stupid, social media giving everyone a forum on everything whether qualified or not and still someone believes that people are so starved of entertainment that they will pay to see Kane Cornes do something that we know he will be mediocre at. I weep I tell you.
I won't watch but I do enjoy the idea of Cornes getting put in his place.

Hearing Bont will struggle to get up for this weeks game.
I'll take that with a grain of salt.

So many times in his career has the great man been under an injury cloud, only for him to play and play well.

Prefer to rest Bont. Throw Harmes in there and tell him he needs to play better than the s**t he dished up round 1. Let him go ballistic. Put Macrae in there too and tell him if he wants to play senior footy he needs another 47 touches.

Prefer to rest Bont. Throw Harmes in there and tell him he needs to play better than the s**t he dished up round 1. Let him go ballistic. Put Macrae in there too and tell him if he wants to play senior footy he needs another 47 touches.
Same. Chuck Macrae in Bont's spot and give him the opportunity to prove he's still an elite inside/outside AFL mid.

I don't want an ankle injury to hamper Bont all season long like it did in 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back