Injuries and Suspensions 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They played the Bombers and now Freo, and they're a real chance of making a grand final

As much as it saddens me (I have to play Lycett/Motlop now), it was always gonna happen...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how Marcus Adams went from 1-2 weeks two weeks ago to 2-3 weeks now. Seeing that annoyed the hell out of me until I realised his dpp status combined with him not playing and both WB and Ess playing last means I can wait until I see what Kerridge and Collins score before using him to chose which one I start on the field. Given how inconsistent they both are that could be worth 60 or more points.

Not sure how Marcus Adams went from 1-2 weeks two weeks ago to 2-3 weeks now. Seeing that annoyed the hell out of me until I realised his dpp status combined with him not playing and both WB and Ess playing last means I can wait until I see what Kerridge and Collins score before using him to chose which one I start on the field. Given how inconsistent they both are that could be worth 60 or more points.

Had a setback in his recovery. Likely won't play regular season, may be back for first week of finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back