Injuries and Suspensions 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloane out can go Suck a rotten one. :(

Sorry Seymour Skinner I'm happy for you, but sucks for me

I'm surprised he actually got a week, especially seeing he's in Brownlow contention.
If it wasn't for the current SC circumstances I'd be banging on about how it's a s**t call.

I'm surprised he actually got a week, especially seeing he's in Brownlow contention.
If it wasn't for the current SC circumstances I'd be banging on about how it's a s**t call.

Yeah I just saw it on tv. He's a bit stiff I reckon. It wasn't round arm or anything like that (ie: not like lewis' hit on goldy last year). Looked like a legitimate, albeit slightly clumsy attempt at a spoil to me.

Still, you're not complaining and nor should you be. Could be awesome for you. Reckon you can start planning on spending at least 1k!

Wowee, they actually gave Sloane a week. The stars are aligning.
crowbots fans arguing he should have got off..

fist no where near the ball and he cut him open.... off for 20 mins getting stitches!

actual 7 News sports reporter tweeted this:
279113_c4530415633217854dca787df20768a7.png

crowbots fans arguing he should have got off..

fist no where near the ball and he cut him open.... off for 20 mins getting stitches!

actual 7 News sports reporter tweeted this:
279113_c4530415633217854dca787df20768a7.png
I think most people are arguing that he should've, Crow fan or not

Might have to take the Port glasses off for a second, they may be covered in a bit of smeared banana

Sloane 1 week, Boomer nothing for his incident last week? Bit inconsistent for mine

Sloane out can go Suck a rotten one. :(

Sorry Seymour Skinner I'm happy for you, but sucks for me
Sucks big time.
Bullshiteetttt call.
Plays first game,we don't get to see how the likes of menagola goes.
Just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

I think most people are arguing that he should've, Crow fan or not

Might have to take the Port glasses off for a second, they may be covered in a bit of smeared banana

Sloane 1 week, Boomer nothing for his incident last week? Bit inconsistent for mine
have you heard the stuff being said on 5AA in Adelaide???? one of Rowe, Cornes or Riccrow said that we need to be paying more attention to the banana incident than Sloane's hit on Ebert.... like FFS HAVE YOU READ YOUR OWN PAPER????
i do agree the MRP is inconsistent, but we have to live with that for the moment

thats too far mate! not needed

have you heard the stuff being said on 5AA in Adelaide???? one of Rowe, Cornes or Riccrow said that we need to be paying more attention to the banana incident than Sloane's hit on Ebert.... like FFS HAVE YOU READ YOUR OWN PAPER????
i do agree the MRP is inconsistent, but we have to live with that for the moment

thats too far mate! not needed
No mate I live in Melbourne. Not sure what your argument is here?

If Ebert didnt have paper skin do you think it would still be a week? By 'for the moment' do you mean the past few years?

Wasn't an attack mate, just banter Port fans are gonna have to live with for the next week until its forgotten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mate I live in Melbourne. Not sure what your argument is here?

If Ebert didnt have paper skin do you think it would still be a week? By 'for the moment' do you mean the past few years?

Wasn't an attack mate, just banter Port fans are gonna have to live with for the next week until its forgotten
my argument is that not everyone is arguing that he should have got a week. Crowbot fans are saying that it was soft and he should have got off.
5AA (or the Port Adelaide hate radio) had supporters calling up to have a free swing at Port fans and Ebert. but that is just in SA. everywhere else is saying he should have got a week. just saying that Crowbots are saying he should have got off, proving your opening statement false.

Ebert doesnt have paper skin, its not his fault he is tougher than the whole Tigers team put together :D It would still have be classed as careless with medium impact, no matter of the blood! The hit was hard enough that it caused blood, but it also blurred his vision for some time. He passed the concussion test, so im not sure why people are having a go at our medical staff for letting him back on... (i know you didnt mention it, but still)

For the moment, it has been inconsistent for so long now that we have kind of got used to it. It would be nice to see some consistency with the MRP, but that is never going to happen! :rolleyes:

it is only banter that we have to put up if because of immature pricks like you saying it! :thumbsdown: Again, its not needed, we arent all like that, so why include ALL Port fans into it? o_O

Dane Swan hangs up the boots.
He like Bradman both end there careers with :doughnut:.

Great player Swanny and very witty.
Thanks for all those points Swan you filthy ball pig. You will be sorely missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back