Injuries and Suspensions 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can either of you two see Josh Thomas getting a game?
Still on the rookie list mate.
Would have to dominate to get a gane in that midfield.
Maybe a downgrade option after the byes but with Buckley desperately trying to make finals an injury might be his only chance.

How'd Josh go tox?

Josh Daicos however.

Oh my oh my, was very very impressive .

Only an intra but more experienced track watchers than me are saying if that form keeps up he's a rd1 lock.

Kicked a "peter d" goal as well

Encouraging

Josh Daicos however.

Only an intra but more experienced track watchers than me are saying if that form keeps up he's a rd1 lock.

Encouraging

There was an interview with Adam Treloar briefly on 7 or 9 news after the match that mentioned something along the lines of Jamie Elliott and Daicos in the same forward line is going to be great. So hints that they're maybe already structuring with Daicos and really rate him inside the club?

There was an interview with Adam Treloar briefly on 7 or 9 news after the match that mentioned something along the lines of Jamie Elliott and Daicos in the same forward line is going to be great. So hints that they're maybe already structuring with Daicos and really rate him inside the club?

not yet but in time absolutely - Moore, Daicos, Brown, Elliot - has a nice familiar ring to it

He is not AFL fit yet, He still has a lot to learn about our game plan by all accounts. What he did show was that for a pick 50 odd draft selection he has serious talent.

Josh Daicos however.

Encouraging
The game needs another Daicos.

Would love to see him and Rioli for us play games and bring it up to Betts.

The game needs another Daicos.

Would love to see him and Rioli for us play games and bring it up to Betts.

Tiges already have the better Rioli ;)
And Maurice Jnr is on his way.

Josh Daicos however.

Encouraging
Yep. Was talking about Daics. Saw that beautiful snap goal (The Daicos magic DNA is there) but didn't have any other info on how he went. Sounds very promising though.

Can't tell you how good it feels to have another Daicos again. The roar of the crowd in anticipation whenever Peter used to get near the ball still resonates with me. My favorite all time magpie followed by pants Millane. Hope Josh makes his own mark.

Can either of you two see Josh Thomas getting a game?
won't line up in round 1, but a chance to get games throughout the year for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Was talking about Daics. Saw that beautiful snap goal (The Daicos magic DNA is there) but didn't have any other info on how he went. Sounds very promising though.

Can't tell you how good it feels to have another Daicos again. The roar of the crowd in anticipation whenever Peter used to get near the ball still resonates with me. My favorite all time magpie followed by pants Millane. Hope Josh makes his own mark.

The night he kicked 13 or something on gastev was truly god like

Gastev was in awe of his mullet ;)

If his son is half as good you have a player

Johnny Gastev and his nightmare at Carrara! Still kicks them from the point post whilst getting tackled.

My absolute favorite all time Daicos goal was a bomb he kicked vs Carlton at vfl park in the wet (88/89) A torp from 65+ out that sailed post high. Absolute gem.

I hope nobody likes their premo mids...

Tom Rockliff, on the way back from an Achilles niggle, played the second half and got through well
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-02-10/stronger-schache-dominates-lions-intra-as-exgiant-impresses

There was also plenty of talent on the sidelines including grand finalists Lance Franklin (Shoulder) Josh Kennedy (calf), Dane Rampe (hip), Sam Naismith (Shoulder), Luke Parker (Knee) Jarrad McVeigh, Dean Laidler (elbow) and Tom Papley (knee/shin).

:rolleyes:

All I saw was

I hope nobody likes their premo mids...

Tom Rockliff, on the way back from an Achilles niggle

aaaand that puts a line through him for me now

I needed a perfect preseason from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back