Injuries and Suspensions 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So its safe to say that we have to trade out Pendles this week?

Or is it best to hold for a week and re-access?
Definitely hold until the post surgery update. Prognosis ranging from 1 week to career ending at the moment. Having surgery tonight so hopefully find out more tomorrow.

Definitely hold until the post surgery update. Prognosis ranging from 1 week to career ending at the moment. Having surgery tonight so hopefully find out more tomorrow.

Yeah thinking of holding for at least a week.

I can swing Adams to the mids via North Hibberd and just play Ryan for a couple of weeks if Pendles is only going to miss a couple.

post on the Pies board

Eddie said on the radio this morning that it is the tip of Pendles finger that is fractured (in 2 places) but the good news is that there is no tendon damage.

Will be out at least 2 weeks.......and then it's who knows depending upon how he heals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2017-07-17/injury-update-round-17

PADDY RYDER should be cleared to play against Melbourne and Port Adelaide’s high performance team will continue monitoring defender Matthew Broadbent at training this week.

Ryder was managed on the bench in the final minutes of Saturday’s 70-point thumping of North Melbourne.

He should be cleared.

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2017-07-16/injuries-take-gloss-off-west-coast-win

West Coast breathed life back into its finals bid with victory in the final Western Derby at Domain Stadium, but injury setbacks to star utility Elliot Yeo and ruckman Scott Lycett could wipe some gloss off the 30-point win over Fremantle.

Yeo was a late withdrawal from the victory due to soreness at the back of his knee, and coach Adam Simpson is hopeful he and Malcolm Karpany (quad) will be available for a crucial away trip against Collingwood next Sunday.

Yeo out would be bad, but at least we'll know if Danger & Sloane will be playing before lockout. I - & I presume many others - will need to decide where Greenwood is needed as cover and he also plays in that Friday night game (well, he better bl00dy play).

"Pendlebury will miss this week’s clash with West Coast but after that is a chance to come back the following week against Adelaide.

Pendlebury had surgery to fix the broken top joint of the middle finger on his right hand. The club doctors are not treating it as a long-term injury.

The Magpies said Pendlebury would miss this Sunday’s game but there was a possibility he may return for the Crows match, depending on how the finger progressed over the next four to five days and the club would know his position after the weekend."

All these campaigner Pendles reports are different from each other. :rolleyes:

One says he will miss 3-4 weeks, another says 2 weeks and then the last one says 1 week with the possibility of coming back the week after. :drunk::thumbsu:

I'm inclined to just hold him for a week and see how he is the week after. :thumbsu:

Would hate to trade out Pendles with only 2 trades left and then he comes back after this week or first week for SC finals. LOL! :eek::fire:

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/video/2017-07-18/a-postsurgery-pendles-update

"it was pinned and there's a small plate in there ... but perhaps a little more going on in there than was first thought once the surgeon opened him up"

"he'll certainly miss this week ... see whether he's close to resuming the following week"

From that, I say Pendles misses 2 weeks for sure
I need to win one maybe both of my main league games to secure finals. Two wins might see me snag top four.

I'm trading him OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back