Injuries and Suspensions 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

while Witherden went off in the final term with a hamstring problem, although coach Chris Fagan said after the match it could have just been a bad cramp

MRP may be busy. Potentially some huge outs, particularly with Joel gone. People who have to front up in semis with Mummy/ Grundy /Duncan/Zerrett amongst others may be reaching for the aspirin! Cats will hope that some sympathy for Joel will work in their favour.

MRP may be busy. Potentially some huge outs, particularly with Joel gone. People who have to front up in semis with Mummy/ Grundy /Duncan/Zerrett amongst others may be reaching for the aspirin! Cats will hope that some sympathy for Joel will work in their favour.

What about Mitchell? Some reports he threw an elbow back & gave someone a whack in the nose.

What about Mitchell? Some reports he threw an elbow back & gave someone a whack in the nose.
I'm a Hawk. Nothing to see there! Merited a free kick - that's all - Would help me if he got rubbed out as I don't have him. Merrett may get off with a fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back