Injuries and Suspensions 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2017-08-08/recovery-report-round-20

Meanwhile, Alex Witherden will likely miss Saturday’s match against the Gold Coast Suns after injuring his hamstring.
Witherden came off in the last few minutes of the Bulldogs game, with medical staff initially thinking he had cramped, but MRI scans confirmed he had a small tear in his hamstring.
“He’s going well but probably unlikely this week but we’ll see how we go,” Blach said.

Those waiting for Witts.
“Wittsy’s been fantastic for our team this year, he’s carried the ruck load and had a really great year,” Ashcroft said.

“Unfortunately he’s had a few episodes on his shoulder, his non-rucking shoulder.

“Saw a surgeon yesterday and the view is he needs to get surgery ASAP, so he won’t play again for the last three games.

Those waiting for Witts.
“Wittsy’s been fantastic for our team this year, he’s carried the ruck load and had a really great year,” Ashcroft said.

“Unfortunately he’s had a few episodes on his shoulder, his non-rucking shoulder.

“Saw a surgeon yesterday and the view is he needs to get surgery ASAP, so he won’t play again for the last three games.
Oh the irony. My opponent last week had him but I actually wish he had played. Because he was out my opponent traded him to Gawn. Cost me my match. Shame for Witts. He's had a damned fine year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it's not.

Hope Hurn lays punchable into the 16th century
RUDE

Couldn't give a flying f who wins, just hope Toby and JJK kick 5 goals, and Ward and Yeo get 30 touches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back