Injuries and Suspensions 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that Essendon's earliest game for the first 10 rounds is 7.30 on Saturday, Myers would be a good loophole if there is a rookie priced ruck (Darcy Cameron, come on down) playing round 1. Just need to hope that he gets back on the field when his hand heals.

Given that Essendon's earliest game for the first 10 rounds is 7.30 on Saturday, Myers would be a good loophole if there is a rookie priced ruck (Darcy Cameron, come on down) playing round 1. Just need to hope that he gets back on the field when his hand heals.
Ala, Petrecca last year.

If no gun rookies show up this could me a good idea.:thumbsu:

I've penciled in Deluca from Freo as my mid loophole. No friday night games, supposedly 11 sunday games, $102k and had forward DPP. Worth the sacrifice of a spot on the bench me thinks.
Who you taking at R3?

Strnadica of course - the Dockers are gold this year.
So you're taking 2 non playing players for the year? Isn't that a waste? Why not have another shot at making some coin and cover by taking a playing M11?

So you're taking 2 non playing players for the year? Isn't that a waste? Why not have another shot at making some coin and cover by taking a playing M11?
Actually I didn't think of that. Pendlebury and Dangerfield are my preferred loophole options, so perhaps I'll select a playing R3 to make the cash. Each time I picked Gawn as VC last year he scored like 80 or lower :drunk:

Actually I didn't think of that. Pendlebury and Dangerfield are my preferred loophole options, so perhaps I'll select a playing R3 to make the cash. Each time I picked Gawn as VC last year he scored like 80 or lower :drunk:
You don't need to select your VC or C based on which line you have your non playing player

I've penciled in Deluca from Freo as my mid loophole. No friday night games, supposedly 11 sunday games, $102k and had forward DPP. Worth the sacrifice of a spot on the bench me thinks.

Provided Cameron gets a gig for the Swans I'll be doing the same.
Seeing as there's about 3 mid rookies that look like getting a gig it's a pretty easy choice.
Has even better loopholing potential than Strnadica too, as he has 8 players he has to play after instead of 2. And Strnadica was already an awesome loophole, if you go in with Gawn and Goldy there's only 3 weeks where he's not viable and if you took Sandi it's only when they have Friday games that he's totally useless.

I wouldn't advocate taking 2 loopholes from the get go, especially from the same team, but last year I took Goetz as my genuine loophole and was blind bags throughout the weekend of the opening round and ended up taking Tom Lee as my D8 because he had the yellow light next to his name so I thought he was playing and by the time I realised he wasn't it was too late. So all in all, having 2 loopholes isn't too bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How far off is sandi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back