News & Rules Injuries and Suspensions 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've seen reports that Murphy's out for a week, some saying he'll be right to go this week and another saying he will need to have a minimum of two months on the sidelines today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen reports that Murphy's out for a week, some saying he'll be right to go this week and another saying he will need to have a minimum of two months on the sidelines today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same, except 2 months was a FB rumour and the Twittersphere rumour is a month

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon Darcy Cameron!

I was going to say we really need that miracle to come true - but I just can't believe that Sinclair continues to get a game! Cameron has to legitimately be a chance given the Swans are where they are

I was going to say we really need that miracle to come true - but I just can't believe that Sinclair continues to get a game! Cameron has to legitimately be a chance given the Swans are where they are
Tippett apparently out for a while with a hip (?) and Sam Reid has been..... well, Sam Reid. Not outside the realms of possibility.
Sinclair was okay this weekend - just made a few glaringly obvious mistakes, but then again so did many of his team mates.

Last edited:
Tippett apparently out for a while with a hip (?) and Sam Reid has been..... well, Sam Reid. Not outside the realms of possibility.
Sinclair was okay this weekend - just made a few glaringly obvious mistakes, but then again so did many of his team mates.
Naismith is out for a while too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back