News & Rules Injuries and suspensions 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

What's up with Sam Murray? Not on the Pies injury list
nothing. he was dropped due to poor form...as I said last week, I don't see him getting back into the team unless there are injuries... maynard came in last week and was great. Howe will be back this week, most probably for Appleby. Their best back 6 is- Maynard, Dunn, Scharenberg, Langdon, Howe and crisp. I think Murray should be in the team because the 6 above are too slow but bucks seems to disagree.

nothing. he was dropped due to poor form...as I said last week, I don't see him getting back into the team unless there are injuries... maynard came in last week and was great. Howe will be back this week, most probably for Appleby. Their best back 6 is- Maynard, Dunn, Scharenberg, Langdon, Howe and crisp. I think Murray should be in the team because the 6 above are too slow but bucks seems to disagree.

Just to be clear, it wasn’t poor form. They were very happy with his performance from an attacking point of view. What they weren’t happy about was him regularly going wandering from his opponent and not being able to defend to the standards that the coach has set.

Why are people still so attached to Murray. He was an amazing cash cow but his time is up.

Why are people still so attached to Murray. He was an amazing cash cow but his time is up.

Not so much attached, just looking for information whats going on with him. He was scoring the best out of the rookies, so naturally you'd prefer to upgrade lower scoring players sooner

What a crazy brain fade from Walters. Is a certainty to cop a week for that stupid punch.
As if I can afford more round 13 players not playing. I was going in with 17 - will now be 16.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got a cork early on in the game, came off for treatment at the time and then played out the game. They iced him up towards the end as precautionary. Hopefully it’s not one that lingers.
Stevaux thinks it could be a little while that calf

Essendon also play West Coast on the Thursday night straight off their bye, so less recovery days probably go against him

Stevaux thinks it could be a little while that calf

Essendon also play West Coast on the Thursday night straight off their bye, so less recovery days probably go against him

Would be nice to get some info from Essendon soon.
How can you take the slightest bit of notice from what the clubs say. Essendon updated their injury list today (as did all the clubs) and Smith is not even listed as being injured at all.

How can you take the slightest bit of notice from what the clubs say. Essendon updated their injury list today (as did all the clubs) and Smith is not even listed as being injured at all.
Lol, happens all the time.

We are the same at the kennel, pathetic, apparently Carlton are really bad on transparency also .

Anyways, Suckling in doubt for Thursday I think, had scans this morning on something

D.Smith is a keeper so was always going to miss this week. The Thursday game the week after is great, we'll have before partial lock out if we need to trade him or not and have up to the bounce to see if he's a late out. Just have a break glass if emergency plan.

D.Smith is a keeper so was always going to miss this week. The Thursday game the week after is great, we'll have before partial lock out if we need to trade him or not and have up to the bounce to see if he's a late out. Just have a break glass if emergency plan.

Why would you consider trading him unless he's got a long term injury? Just try and cover him best you can

Why would you consider trading him unless he's got a long term injury? Just try and cover him best you can
I'm not at the moment - was just chiming in my two cents to the posts above talking about it or wanting more info. I'm just going to chill this week with it and see what happens but from what I saw, doesn't look too bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back