News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZIE-GULL APPRECIATION POST... Even if he misses this weekend, what an incredible season from the lad.

People had their doubts (rightfully so) but he has put together his finest SC season to save our forward lines. Bless.
naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh farrrrrrrrrrkkkhim

Ticking time bomb all season, and he waited until there was a guarantee he'd be a donut for many.

He's got the same injury that has plagued thousands over the years going into a dead end of season game. He'll get no sympathy from me.

Mills picked last week was horse sh*t.
a big steaming pile

When was the last time we heard "achilles" and 1-2 weeks mentioned together ?

Now theres no pre finals bye he'll struggle to even play the semi.

Mighty Gull will 100% play. Mills 1 chance in 10 though. Wont risk him for a dead game.

naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh farrrrrrrrrrkkkhim

Ticking time bomb all season, and he waited until there was a guarantee he'd be a donut for many.

He's got the same injury that has plagued thousands over the years going into a dead end of season game. He'll get no sympathy from me.

Let off some steam, Bollox

Anyone got the good oil on Highmore? Late out with that hand lst week & no mention on the Saints injury list?? Need the kent to suit up at D6 for this dockers dead rubber big time…

I don't know whether he'll play but with the game effectively being a dead rubber for us I doubt we will play anyone with any injury niggles.

Unless he's 100% fit and fully over his hand issues he will probably just be kept on ice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Social media team hinting that he could play. If it's a sore hand or whatever I see him playing for sure with our injuries.
He becomes Touk Miller for my GFs so he can do what he likes 🥰

Hope Gawn is rested, CCJ going to double ton
Might be if Port loses which means Melb guaranteed a top 2 finish even if they lose.

Handy Marshall and ”Edwards” play Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back