News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to be someone playing in round 14. Zorko's suspension and Richmond's bye being moved leaves me with just 12 "certain" starters that round now. Maybe 14 if Madden and Brockman get a game. Initially it was 15 (possibly 17) starters with 2 rounds of trades to add a few to make it safe.
Bloody Zorko - he was doing so well too :mad:

But, in general - everyone is stuffed with RD14 anyway.
Teams with more than 15 players in RD14 are doing ok (as we all still have non-starting rookies)

Bloody Zorko - he was doing so well too

But, in general - everyone is stuffed with RD14 anyway.
Teams with more than 15 players in RD14 are doing ok (as we all still have non-starting rookies)
Yep tigers having that bye now is a killer
Dusty short Bolton ccj now all pretty popular on here targets and players

I took the punt with Nic Nat this week hopefully the gamble pays off only problem is he has the R14 bye now but I will still get at least 2 more games than Grundy has played.
You traded Grundy out? Wow, bold move.

You traded Grundy out? Wow, bold move.

If I didn't have so few players R12 I would've held but I already had a feeling the Tigers v Eagles game was going to be moved to R13 and we might get extra trades so I went for it. Hopefully NicNat repays the faith the next 2 weeks but he will dominate against Carlton & Richmond hopefully 150+ in each.

Dont mind the Nicnat call, obviously I'm bias but I think forging on with upgrades is the way to go, especially with heaps of trash rooks on benches and some tasty upgrades rook options.

If it wasnt the byes Grundbun > Nic is a good choice.

Like Darcy better though with change.

Darcy not exactly a durable kenty.

Hopefully more Grundy news come to light .
Sounds like he they want him back at round 15.

If I didn't have so few players R12 I would've held but I already had a feeling the Tigers v Eagles game was going to be moved to R13 and we might get extra trades so I went for it. Hopefully NicNat repays the faith the next 2 weeks but he will dominate against Carlton & Richmond hopefully 150+ in each.
Hopefully it works for you :thumbsu:

I went with CCJ (and Reeves next week) to cover. Need the downgrades too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally some luck!

giphy.gif

Great time to get suspended Zorko you clown when most people are already struggling for numbers in Rnd 14.
And Fyfe injury continues the trend of at least 1 injury per week this year.

I'm also flicking Grundy to Goldstein for a couple weeks as I need the points/warm body on field.
Yep, ofcourse I've got both Zorko and Fyfe :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back