News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
I really need to check my emails more often.
Got the email 9 October last year.

CONGRATS, LEGEND! YOU DID IT!

KFC SuperCoach Top 1011. Got a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

So we can send out your well-deserved winnings – including a KFC SuperCoach keychain, a cap, and some epic socks – please reply to this email with your:

• Full name

• Postal address

• Mobile number

And again – congratulations, you bloody legend! You’re officially better than just about everyone.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Do you get anything for top 10k? Asking for a friend :moustache:

mcom.jpeg

Got the email 9 October last year.

CONGRATS, LEGEND! YOU DID IT!

KFC SuperCoach Top 1011. Got a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

So we can send out your well-deserved winnings – including a KFC SuperCoach keychain, a cap, and some epic socks – please reply to this email with your:

• Full name

• Postal address

• Mobile number

And again – congratulations, you bloody legend! You’re officially better than just about everyone.
Need to be a Hun subscriber?

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Need to be a Hun subscriber?
Nope. Don't even live in straya. Was surprised they sent it over the ditch tbh. Finished 7th round 2 this year and they wouldn't send me the KFC voucher. Which was fine cause I hate the stuff anyway :moustache:

Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
i got 22 on the field.

lots of spuds, but 22.

with DOUGAL HOWARD

🏆

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Top 1000 last year got socks and a cap.

Something to aim for :moustache:
geeeezus. They hand out participation awards now ?
I've never got a bloody thing. Been close to the weekly a few times but cant even jag one of those.
No newspaper subscriptions, no magazines, no car parts, no filthy fried chicken. I never seem to get a damn thing.
I want something out of this.

Daddy wants some snappy new socks. I could freeze to death without them...be found alone and dead in the house by the cops, at my laptop with the SC website open.

geeeezus. They hand out participation awards now ?
I've never got a bloody thing. Been close to the weekly a few times but cant even jag one of those.
No newspaper subscriptions, no magazines, no car parts, no filthy fried chicken. I never seem to get a damn thing.
I want something out of this.

Daddy wants some snappy new socks. I could freeze to death without them...be found alone and dead in the house by the cops, at my laptop with the PHub website open.
FTFY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back