News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very doutbful
IMO the very definition of a risky pick .... might be ok for the first 6 or so games

I still prefer Simpkin over Sloane .... same with Rowell over Sloane

Adelaide supporters so desperate to move their Captain out of the midfield, a position that he has excelled at his whole career. I just don't get it.

Adelaide supporters so desperate to move their Captain out of the midfield, a position that he has excelled at his whole career. I just don't get it.
No “Rose Colored Glasses” here ...... didn’t you say SC is not about loyalty .... it’s business Mother******

He's under-sized, slow, and old. Maybe they want to see the young blokes with a future in there during the rebuild, they have Laird and Mrouch as more senior players, Sloane the expendable one.

He looked cooked the games I saw him last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's under-sized, slow, and old. Maybe they want to see the young blokes with a future in there during the rebuild, they have Laird and Mrouch as more senior players, Sloane the expendable one.

He looked cooked the games I saw him last year.

He had injury issues last year. Was very good in 2019.

That's only 2 players. Commons sense says that Sloane, Laird & Crouch are still their main 3 mids and that Hately and Shoenberg are the 4th and 5th amigo's in their midfield rotations, this year at least. Assuming they don't want to get smashed every week.

He's cooked more than Ozzie Osborne.

We'll see.

MCcUr6EvqxdReD950tOLZntXI0o=.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back