News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had injury issues last year. Was very good in 2019.

That's only 2 players. Commons sense says that Sloane, Laird & Crouch are still their main 3 mids and that Hately and Shoenberg are the 4th and 5th amigo's in their midfield rotations, this year at least. Assuming they don't want to get smashed every week.
I don't think Sloane is going to change that no matter where he plays.

I don't want him out of the midfield, he just wont score high enough for SC imo

But apart from last year Sloane's always been a very good SC scorer. People are picking Cunnington who's in the same age and price bracket who's never been a SP. At least Sloane has 2 x 110+ seasons. Minus his injury game he averaged 106 in 2019. Priced at 87 he's good value.

sp.JPG

But apart from last year Sloane's always been a very good SC scorer. People are picking Cunnington who's in the same age and price bracket who's never been a SP. At least Sloane has 2 x 110+ seasons. Minus his injury game he averaged 106 in 2019. Priced at 87 he's good value.

View attachment 1060438

Sloane is past his best now I would rather play one of the young guns instead.

Sloane is past his best now I would rather play one of the young guns instead.

Maybe Tiges should give Cotchy's mid time to RCD because he's old and slow now?

Sloane's still only 30-31. I remember Port thought the same thing about Boak, they had him playing on the HFF for a couple of years thinking the youngsters would take them forward then bought him back into the midfield in 2019 and he's been their best inside mid the last 2 years. Arguably the best 2 seasons of his career.

Sloane's still only 30-31. I remember Port thought the same thing about Boak, they had him playing on the HFF for a couple of years thinking the youngsters would take them forward then bought him back into the midfield in 2019 and he's been their best inside mid the last 2 years. Arguably the best 2 seasons of his career.

I meant in my Supercoach team not Adelaide they can play whoever they want I don't care :cool:

x7cNCESonKrU4apqbC-To0q2Zmw=.gif

He's not cooked though..... :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :p

View attachment 1060438
Yeah valid point, $470k is pretty cheap to be fair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's fit and firing in the preseason Sloane has to come under consideration. Great value, as you say, and it's hard to see who's going to push him out of the midfield. You'd think the best of Schoenberg, Sholl or Keays will replace BCrouch, but I doubt any of those younger players are ready yet to replace the MCrouch, Laird, Sloane type of experienced players.

If he's fit and firing in the preseason Sloane has to come under consideration. Great value, as you say, and it's hard to see who's going to push him out of the midfield. You'd think the best of Schoenberg, Sholl or Keays will replace BCrouch, but I doubt any of those younger players are ready yet to replace the MCrouch, Laird, Sloane type of experienced players.
Hately?

Has anyone asked Hately whether we should put him in our teams or not?

I remember Sicily say “pick me in your SuperCoach teams a couple of years ago”. I thought, I like this guy’s confidence, put him in and it worked out well.

Plus the media is reporting that Hately came top 60 in FF a year or two ago. Someone, hit him up on socials, see what he thinks.

Has anyone asked Hately whether we should put him in our teams or not?

I remember Sicily say “pick me in your SuperCoach teams a couple of years ago”. I thought, I like this guy’s confidence, put him in and it worked out well.

Plus the media is reporting that Hately came top 60 in FF a year or two ago. Someone, hit him up on socials, see what he thinks.

If you can be bothered listening to a podcast about another format, Hately was on the Traders AFL Fantasy podcast not long ago.

If you can be bothered listening to a podcast about another format, Hately was on the Traders AFL Fantasy podcast not long ago.
Yeah, but ... they talk about that other format that is nowhere near as good as SuperCoach.

Plus they are so ... white bread. Sicily would never be caught dead on the Traders. Nowhere near offensive enough for him.

If I heard that Hately had been interviewed by Wayno from the old school Jock Reynolds podcast I’d pick him. Interviewed by the Traders? No - get the **** out of my team, Hately.

Sloane is still troubled with that foot injury from a few years ago. Will never be the player that he was.

Sloane is still troubled with that foot injury from a few years ago. Will never be the player that he was.

Do you have a reputable source for that? I couldn't find any news reports since Mid 2018 on that lisfranc strain. Had a good season in 2019 (106 average from 21 minus the hammy game) so it couldn't have be giving him too much grief a year later. Missed a chunk of games with a broken hand last season but no mention of the foot. Seems to be training well at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back