News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Newman is out for a while with the knee I wonder if we should give more consideration to Docherty. I’d been avoiding Doc just because of the number of point scoring back line players the Blues had traded in ...

has never left my team

If Newman is out for a while with the knee I wonder if we should give more consideration to Docherty. I’d been avoiding Doc just because of the number of point scoring back line players the Blues had traded in ...
Might open a spot up for Stocker? $180k-ish DEF rookie with a handful of games under his belt, could be an option if rookies are dry

Have Cripps, and Walsh, and Williams at the moment.

I’m not against three primos from one team, but hoping for four starting primos from a single team to work out ...

after rd3 last year, agreed

Might open a spot up for Stocker? $180k-ish DEF rookie with a handful of games under his belt, could be an option if rookies are dry
Man I've been dry before thirsty wise & I've been dry before women wise but ain't never been that dry!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly think Impey is a must have.
Not sure about that ......best ever season average of 74, doesn't say lock me up

It did, where there were no other Rookie Options available

1614072372510.png

Not sure about that ......best ever season average of 74, doesn't say lock me up

It did, where there were no other Rookie Options available

View attachment 1063820
Think only 2019 is as a running defender and there is a 19 in that which I assume is injury affected. Also a 44 second game of that season but not sure when he started playing out of defence.

Brownlow medallist Tom Mitchell will not play the official pre-season games as he recovers from shoulder surgery, but will likely ask to play with the VFL in the bye week before round one and be available to play in the opening round. James Sicily is the Hawks’ only other key injury and will miss most of the season.

excited girl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back