News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What is the actual source of the Ziebell injury in the first place, Monty's fat ass?
he backed back into a pack. got crunched from behind with 10min to go in the game.
came off the ground and didnt go back on.
so that 169 was from 3.5 quarters lol.

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians
he backed back into a pack. got crunched from behind with 10min to go in the game.
came off the ground and didnt go back on.
so that 169 was from 3.5 quarters lol.
I'm not saying it didn't hurt. More like, it ******* hurt and you're not racing the clock to get out for the last minute when you're down by 10 goals.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm not saying it didn't hurt. More like, it ******* hurt and you're not racing the clock to get out for the last minute when you're down by 10 goals.
Exactly.
Hes probably fine. I just dont trust the club that had ben jacobs on the injury list for 2 years listed as 2 weeks away.
North take the piss with the injury lists.

The concern I have is how is he going to complete the mandated training load post concussion by R8?
Does Dusty even train? 😂

If your gut says trade him, do it. I was thinking about it, but I'm just going to hold and see what happens. Unless there's an outbreak in NZ and borders are shut or he's forced to 14 day quarantine, I expect him to play in rd8.

Max the great

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ridley confirmed as available for selection:

From Essendons performance update today:

“Rids (Jordan Ridley) took it very easy during the week and we made sure we stuck to the protocols and got that right,” Murphy said.

“On the weekend, he completed a really solid session with ‘Stuz’ (James Stewart) as his sort of last little tick off.

“He’ll do a full week of training and be available (for Sunday).”
Rids and Stuz... Cool nicknames

Does Dusty even train?

If your gut says trade him, do it. I was thinking about it, but I'm just going to hold and see what happens. Unless there's an outbreak in NZ and borders are shut or he's forced to 14 day quarantine, I expect him to play in rd8.
I've got more pressing concerns than Dusty so he stays in my team.

If Ziebell misses he'll make a great FWD loop
Great, he'll go well with one of the other 6 or 7 options I'll have for a loop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

Just a soft campaigner .....I remember the day I played with a Broken leg, just dragging behind me .....was I going to stop, hell NO ......FFS it's only a shoulder, and what's worse, he's smiling

He should look at my side, and see REAL pain :moustache:

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
True but it means I would only have four forwards playing. Grrrrr!!!
Everything I read yesterday said Ziebell was ok to play ....why are people still nervous ?

Kedford

Senior List
Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
North are the worst in the league at reporting injuries.
Really bad track record of BS injury reports.
Also the most late outs of any club the last few years.
Im not 100% Ziebell is playing until i see him run out.

Worse than GWS?
I remember 2 years ago, the Williams and Whitfield 2 week injuries that became even longer I swear.

1619666489492.png

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
Ah yeah, there is the Luke Ryan I know, gets injured once or twice a year randomly at training.
I recall the other year when he got injured pretty bad in game and people thought 3-4 weeks, ended up not only playing, but dominating the next month. I'm not concerned as an owner, they play Sunday. Still plenty of time for him to come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back