News Injuries/Suspensions 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

when watching the carlton game, one of the commentators said that Robinson was not playing because he was representing Carlton at Joe Anderson's dad's funeral, (i think in NT).
So he should be back this week

when watching the carlton game, one of the commentators said that Robinson was not playing because he was representing Carlton at Joe Anderson's dad's funeral, (i think in NT).
So he should be back this week

I hope so - then I will have my strongest team for the whole year. A full side with 3 set emergencies!!

What are all pro DTers going to do with Glass? Out for 1 week but so late in the season it could be worth taking a punt and trading him out as he is also a risk for a rest later on in the season. I hate sideways trading my premiums but got to be in it to win it.

I feel your pain mate, I think a sideways trade to Talia might be on the cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Source?

Not that it matters...no trades left :oops:

Heard KB saying it on SEN yesterday morning, said he looks very doubtful for this week, and i doubt they would rush him back for port in tassie!

also wouldn't trust anything KB says, how many times has he said Richmond will beat Carlton recently?

Heard KB saying it on SEN yesterday morning, said he looks very doubtful for this week, and i doubt they would rush him back for port in tassie!

Wouldn't have thought they'd risk him against gws either but they did.
I think they will keep a pretty tight lid on when they are bringing him back, we wont know until he's named and even then I dont know id trust that he will play.

What an idiot. Yes I know the article doesn't say it was his fault, but anyone that is mere weeks away from losing their license is NOT going to be at the bottom of my suspect list.

Because he was booked once for speeding it must be his fault if he ever has an accident.
Are you really that stupid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back