News Injuries/Suspensions 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan out for 2 with club imposed suspension for missing curfew/training session (details sketchy at this early stage)

Even though I traded Swan in last week, this could work to my advantage as I'm playing Prick Maxwell in 2 league qualifying finals and he also has Swan. He automatically has to play either Magner or Baguley as his M6 while I have options (particular if Robinson and Franklin are back) to play either Gibson or any of my mid/fwds as my M6 (Danger/Fyfe/Robinson).

Unless, of course (and I'm kinda expecting it), Prick Maxwell pulls an upgrade out of his arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GREATER Western Sydney's hopes of avoiding the wooden spoon have suffered a blow, with co-captain Callan Ward, emerging midfielder Toby Greene and No.1 draft pick Jonathon Patton all to miss the vital clash with Gold Coast on Saturday.
WHAT Toby Greene! This is a blow to GWS, Greene is a bloody gun. Hmm oh well go Treloar!

Does anything think Stanton could come back and get some huge scores again?

Could go eithier way. I'm keeping him since I got Gibson for cover so hope he does.

He's tired having played nearly every game. Last year he had two scores of 150+ in the last 5 games, with a lowest score of 98....but he had missed three games in the first half of the season.

The year before he didn't miss as many games, he ended up getting a 134, a 116 and the rest average high 80's in his final 5 games of the season.

Could go eithier way. I'm keeping him since I got Gibson for cover so hope he does.

He's tired having played nearly every game. Last year he had two scores of 150+ in the last 5 games, with a lowest score of 98....but he had missed three games in the first half of the season.

The year before he didn't miss as many games, he ended up getting a 134, a 116 and the rest average high 80's in his final 5 games of the season.

Maybe getting tagged a bit more this year too.

DT Talk seem to be saying Chappy is out...FMDT.

Will be copping a 0 in the Mids for the 2nd week in a row.

No Stanton or Swan. No trades left. My team is obviously screwed, but it's still annoying.

And still no Buddy means i have to keep playing Cloke :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back