Injury Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

May 4, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Got sick of people always asking about who is injured and suggesting players to be in the team when they're injured so I thought I would just make an injury thread.

Will post updates each week, or whoever posts the Bupa Injury Report first.

As of the 28th July the injury list is

Duryea (shoulder)
test

Stratton (ankle) test

Shiels (cork) test

Webster (hamstring) 1-2 weeks

W. Langford (knee) 2-6 weeks

M. Spangher (hamstring) 3-4 weeks

Woodward (knee) season

Brand (shoulder) season

Source: http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2015-07-28/luckless-spangher-out-for-34-weeks

Last edited:

Got sick of people always asking about who is injured and suggesting players to be in the team when they're injured so I thought I would just make an injury thread.

Will post updates each week, or whoever posts the Bupa Injury Report first.

As of the 28th July the injury list is

Duryea (shoulder)
test

Stratton (ankle) test

Shiels (cork) test

Webster (hamstring) 1-2 weeks

W. Langford (knee) 2-6 weeks

M. Spangher (hamstring) 3-4 weeks

Woodward (knee) season

Brand (shoulder) season

Source: http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2015-07-28/luckless-spangher-out-for-34-weeks
After our last three games I think Freo, Sydney and Carlton are on our injury list, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitecross is something of a forgotten man this year.Is it possible he makes a late charge for a finals spot? Imagine the inspiration he would give to the team having missed the past 3 grand finals.

Whitecross is something of a forgotten man this year.Is it possible he makes a late charge for a finals spot? Imagine the inspiration he would give to the team having missed the past 3 grand finals.
If his form warrants it then all good, he's just missed a few weeks with a shoulder which was bad timing for him.
Would be a great story if he could get there but time isn't on his side at the moment

Any news on Burton as yet. Had his bad leg iced up after the Box Hill practice game?

Any news on Burton as yet. Had his bad leg iced up after the Box Hill practice game?

I'm certainly hanging on tomorrow's Bupa injury report...

He was walking on it apparently afterwards, so we can certainly rule out another break, I reckon...

I'm certainly hanging on tomorrow's Bupa injury report...

He was walking on it apparently afterwards, so we can certainly rule out another break, I reckon...

I hope you are right. It seems the young fella has been working super hard to get himself fit again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back