Injury Injury List

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
What is this based on? I mean, it's not impossible, but all signs are that they are being especially cautious and thinking ahead to next year already...

Just based on my assessment of the situation really.

He’s had chronic concussion issues to date and we’ve not been able to rectify it.

There was that talk that it was neck related and potentially fixable, but that seems to have been unearthed as rubbish since his time at Melbourne.

I’ve got no inside intel on this so would love to be wrong.

Heard from a pretty reliable source that it wasn't just Mission with poor injury management, apparently Goody has repeatedly pushed to rush players back (We all sorta knew this but taking it as confirmation).
He has to learn that it takes patience when you don't take short cuts.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Heard from a pretty reliable source that it wasn't just Mission with poor injury management, apparently Goody has repeatedly pushed to rush players back (We all sorta knew this but taking it as confirmation).

Seems like a coach that is really feeling the pressure of senior coaching. Next year will make or break him I think. Probably needs to grow a beard and relax like Bucks, or else I could see him turning further into a neurotic, repressed man

Back