Injury Injury List

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I just don't see AVB ever being able to play a full season of AFL footy anymore, that ankle seems stuffed

We really need to find an excellent replacement for Misso this off-season, because if we don't, we won't be able to content with this list

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
6 weeks for Lever means a return 52 weeks after the initial injury.

I’d day Viney is out of form, as opposed to having any lingering foot injuries. Annoying because he played a really good first half against the saints. I think his overall fitness isn’t where he’d like it to be.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
That article is a reason not an excuse for our poor start. It’s a cliche but any footballer will tell you that a good ore season gives you the best chance to have a really good pre season. And the players that were slow to recover are key players.

I think the biggest issue that has arisen from the lack of numbers on the track is we couldn’t complete match simulation. And it shows with our lack of defensive transition and ball movement. So not only has the injuries affected the players it’s effected the fit players by not being able to rehearse the game plan.

Lever just said on Game Day he was about two weeks away from playing VFL.
Would laugh if his first game back in the seniors was against Adelaide in Darwin, but seems foolish to risk him on that surface. I expect he plays QB.

Would laugh if his first game back in the seniors was against Adelaide in Darwin, but seems foolish to risk him on that surface. I expect he plays QB.

Surely up there its a soft surface with all the humidity. Though he probably needs a couple of VFL games for match fitness.

Lever just said on Game Day he was about two weeks away from playing VFL.
Mitch Hannan was sitting behind me at the Hawthorn game, said he’d be playing VFL also in 2 weeks.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I think we will see his true value of forward pressure and ground ball gets. We’ve really missed him this year, he is underrated on here.

Not by me. He's a bloody important player. He's a natural forward, great hand to foot speed, good overhead, Legspeed and likes to tackle. Walk up best 22 for mine

Not by me. He's a bloody important player. He's a natural forward, great hand to foot speed, good overhead, Legspeed and likes to tackle. Walk up best 22 for mine
Plenty of upside too. Only 24 with 35 games.

Back