Injury Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a massive bonce may have something to do with it. That campaigner is on DK mode.

Some legend earlier in the thread compared Misson to Dr Nick. Haha! Surprised we haven’t seen ‘skin failure’ - TBC on the injury list. Who would’ve thought inflammable meant flammable?
Or telling people that if they rub their food on the window and if it clears up then its safe to eat which means that they no longer need to work if they're over 300lbs. And congealed fats.

I got concusses many times, then we often would go out drinking and I would wonder why I felt the urge to hurl after 2 beers

Sometimes I wonder if I might have been able to do more with my life.

On the other hand I think the intensity of crazy you can achieve after a series of concussions is something few ever feel so who knows

Yeah I've had my fair share of concussions.

Worst one was getting kicked in the face while trying to dive on a ground ball and their ruckman attempted a big Gawny still hoof off the ground.

Dad didn't even take me to hospital, "he'll be right."

Copped a couple of bad ones from sling tackles as a skinny 16 year old playing seniors as well. Found that I was agile enough to get away from the older boys for the most part but when they got hold of me I was in trouble :p

Genuinely expecting Smith to sue the club when his career is over.

Not to mention how badly something like this portrays the club, I mean if you were Smith's agent would you recommend Melbourne to any clients?

Goody's hashtags now look like this...#shitvalues #shitbehaviours

If he had a clear run with injuries he could be 50+ games deep into his career far less raw. Shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made the mistake of looking at the injury list, there are so many named at 2-4 weeks inswear have been there all season :(

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Blame Misso for that. Thank goodness he is finishing up soon. We need someone competent in that department.

Pack him away safely for a bit, then he can repay us with an epic preseason plus a 2020 Coleman

As long as he's fit for AFL X, I'll be happy.

I made the mistake of looking at the injury list, there are so many named at 2-4 weeks inswear have been there all season :(

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'll update the spreadsheet when I get a chance. Off the top of my head, I remember Melksham was only meant to be out for 4 weeks initially. Pretty sure that was at least 6 weeks ago now. Standard though

2cc5be6cb6177df8473a08e3aa21a1e3.jpg

How’s this for a slap from Mahoney to Misson after today?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does Misson pick the team , glad he is going , but maybe the selectors need to take the heat as well .
We picked our best 22 available today. If either Weideman or McDonald (or even Melksham) hadn't been injured it would have been our best team of the season.

2cc5be6cb6177df8473a08e3aa21a1e3.jpg

How’s this for a slap from Mahoney to Misson after today?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That is as fair a whack as someone can give without stepping over the line and calling them incompetent, useless, etc. "This guy is leaving so things are going to be much better next season"... wowee. Theseventhhamster - did you write that press statement?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back