Injury Injury List

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
That is as fair a whack as someone can give without stepping over the line and calling them incompetent, useless, etc. "This guy is leaving so things are going to be much better next season"... wowee. Theseventhhamster - did you write that press statement?
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

knackers29

Senior List
Jun 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Misso mentally checked out once he realised he was leaving which I gather was back in 2014. Below is footage from the bench in the pre season game where Joel Smith hurt his groin.
Misso. I think Joel hurt his groin. Wanna take a look?
He's fine.

Everyone else:

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thinking of putting my hand up for Misso's role next year, I've even made a Misso-style template to use for any curly question I might get about a players' injury staus:

"Yeah look _____ pulled up a bit sore from yesterday's game so he's probably 50/50 for next week but well just monitor him and look to deload him off legs for a couple of days, he actually ran laps this morning and he's pulled up ok so we'll just assess that later in the week but yeah _____ is going well and we expect that will be 4-6 weeks but he's just got to get through training on Thursday and he'll be right to go"

Thinking of putting my hand up for Misso's role next year, I've even made a Misso-style template to use for any curly question I might get about a players' injury staus:

"Yeah look _____ pulled up a bit sore from yesterday's game so he's probably 50/50 for next week but well just monitor him and look to deload him off legs for a couple of days, he actually ran laps this morning and he's pulled up ok so we'll just assess that later in the week but yeah _____ is going well and we expect that will be 4-6 weeks but he's just got to get through training on Thursday and he'll be right to go"
5 year contract.

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
5 year contract.

I humbly accept. Side note, it will take 5 years for the actual effects of my fitness regime to take effect, so don't be surprised if half the list is off legs next year, and the year/s after that. that's just me rebuilding their bodies correctly. I also retain my right to disappear overseas at the end of this tenure when my charade has been expos... I mean when I'm ready for my next challenge.

Mar 31, 2010
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Middlesbrough FC
Will update the spreadsheet when i can be arsed but main two will be:
Melksham = 2-3 weeks. That marks 10 weeks injured after being listed as 4 initially. He's officially improved. See below, finally someone outside of the club has noticed this.
Joel 'Lawyer Up' Smith = Season. That marks a season after being 4-6 (off the top of my head)
AVB = Season. After being 4-6.

Will update the spreadsheet when i can be arsed but main two will be:
Melksham = 2-3 weeks. That marks 10 weeks injured after being listed as 4 initially. He's officially improved. See below, finally someone outside of the club has noticed this.
Joel 'Lawyer Up' Smith = Season. That marks a season after being 4-6 (off the top of my head)
AVB = Season. After being 4-6.

View attachment 713733
My mate is mates with Sarah Black - might actually ask about this one...

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
No it was one year. How the hell does he keep getting so many head knocks? I’m sure Topkent will agree they really don’t teach kids how to protect themselves these days. Viney is one of the toughest campaigners out there but I don’t think he has ever been concussed, Selwood has been concussed like twice and honestly can’t remember it happening to Hodge. These guys aren’t magically immune, they’re just way better st protecting their own head.
Schmutt "viney has never been concussed"

2019 "ahhhhhhh hang on"

The Joel Smith thing is beyond f’ed up
Can't wait for the class action lawsuit the club is going to get stuck with in a few years. No wonder Misson is relocating. I assume since Topkent is still there that they're too lazy to follow through on their extradition obligations to us.

Can't wait for the class action lawsuit the club is going to get stuck with in a few years. No wonder Misson is relocating. I assume since Topkent is still there that they're too lazy to follow through on their extradition obligations to us.
I still subscribe to the theory that Topkent is a long term sleeper cell, planted to pick off Misson when he lets his guard down on arrival into Canada.

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Misso is on the record as saying Milkshakes will play restricted VFL minutes this week in a view of playing AFL against Richmond.

While this is good news in a way, and I love Melks, surely Goody and Misso have learnt that one game of restricted VFL minutes is NOT ENOUGH for a player to be rushed back into the side. I look forward to a raft of missed tackles and turnovers in his first game back and then probably out with foot soreness the following game.

Misso is on the record as saying Milkshakes will play restricted VFL minutes this week in a view of playing AFL against Richmond.

While this is good news in a way, and I love Melks, surely Goody and Misso have learnt that one game of restricted VFL minutes is NOT ENOUGH for a player to be rushed back into the side. I look forward to a raft of missed tackles and turnovers in his first game back and then probably out with foot soreness the following game.

In fairness, I think Misson should have one last try to get it right.

giphy (3).gif

Back