Injury Injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite disappointed to hear Pyke is out again. It's almost as if he's switch roles with Seaby... Good thing there's an extra week this season which might give him time to return to the seniors at the end of the season.

Pyke better tap ruckman but Seaby is better at positioning himself around the ground, unlucky for Pyke........our first rounder may not even get to debut this year it seems, big pre-season ahead for Chopsy

Pyke's form before he got injured was career best. His tap work is really good and his positioning and general play work has improved a lot. If he had a few more rounds in the firsts i think he would have continued to improve further.

So Im guessing Pyke failed his test last week? Usually when that happens it puts you back even further I hope Im wrong.

sorry for quoting my own post this was before he was selected for the ressies and done his quad, why did he even play in the ressies at all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from what I heard he was played ressies week before last and had to keep coming off for treatment, the first time would have been it for me... Me thinks they were fast tracking him back and it backfired but I wouldnt know for sure just my thoughts.

edit: might have my time frame mixed up

FFS.

Craig Bird (knee)
Jude Bolton (knee)
Daniel Currie (foot)----> all tests
TDL (foot)
Brett Meredith (hamstring)

Jed Lamb 1 week (hamstring)
Gary Rohan 1 week (")

LJ 3-4 weeks (ankle, similar injury to Jack's initial injury)

Mike Pyke 3-5 weeks (quad)

So from that list it's safe to assume Bird is a month away, Bolton's career is over, LJ is in a wheelchair and unfortunately Mike Pyke is dead.

Any word on what is wrong with Everitt. Noticed him bouncing around on crutches today although appeared to be able to stand normally??? I know he was named for the game today. He must have thought me a moron staring at him as he walked past but I was trying to work out why he was on crutches.

Any word on what is wrong with Everitt. Noticed him bouncing around on crutches today although appeared to be able to stand normally??? I know he was named for the game today. He must have thought me a moron staring at him as he walked past but I was trying to work out why he was on crutches.
Me too! At half time he and Ben Haren walked from Lakeside to Fox Studios to get a coffee or something and he would take two steps, one on each foot, and then use the crutches for the next one. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back