Injury Injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! At half time he and Ben Haren walked from Lakeside to Fox Studios to get a coffee or something and he would take two steps, one on each foot, and then use the crutches for the next one. Weird.

You must have been near by to where I was grim because thats when I saw him.

Pyke Quad 3-5 weeks to 2-4 weeks
Johnston Ankle 3-4 weeks to 2-3 weeks
Heath Knee 1-2 weeks NEW
Everitt Calf 1-2 weeks NEW
Spangher Test/1 week NEW
Lamb 1 week to Test/1 week
Rohan 1 week to Test/1 week
J.Bolton Knee Test Same
Currie Foot Test Same

Good news after the bye.

Dan Currie (foot) indefinite
Mike Pyke (quad) 1 week
Lewis Johnston (ankle) 1 week
Campbell Heath (knee) test
Andrejs Everitt (calf) test
Matt Spangher (hamstring) test
Gary Rohan (hamstring) test
Jed Lamb (hamstring) test

Lamb, Rohan, Spangher, Heath, Everitt will all play 2's this week according to the Physio.

Good news after the bye.

Dan Currie (foot) indefinite
Mike Pyke (quad) 1 week
Lewis Johnston (ankle) 1 week
Campbell Heath (knee) test
Andrejs Everitt (calf) test
Matt Spangher (hamstring) test
Gary Rohan (hamstring) test
Jed Lamb (hamstring) test

Lamb, Rohan, Spangher, Heath, Everitt will all play 2's this week according to the Physio.

I'd love to get some of these guys fit and firing for the finals.

Would lamb be a chance to play a senior game? He was killing it before the injuries but would there be a spot for him if he finds form? Or more like 2012?

Thanks guys

Would lamb be a chance to play a senior game? He was killing it before the injuries but would there be a spot for him if he finds form? Or more like 2012?

Thanks guys

I imagine it would be very unlikely he will get a game this year in the 1's. Was going well before his injury earlier and if he had stayed fit all year he may well have got a game already but our 1's are fairly well settled now. With only 5 games left til finals I doubt Horse will chop and change too much now especially with debuting players who have been injured most of the year.

Next year if he stays fit, I really hope to see him get quite a few games. Very interested to see how he goes in the 1's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine it would be very unlikely he will get a game this year in the 1's. Was going well before his injury earlier and if he had stayed fit all year he may well have got a game already but our 1's are fairly well settled now. With only 5 games left til finals I doubt Horse will chop and change too much now especially with debuting players who have been injured most of the year.

Next year if he stays fit, I really hope to see him get quite a few games. Very interested to see how he goes in the 1's.
Thanks for the reply, I have read other comments about Lamb replacing ROK long term but he would get a gig before he waves good bye so i was wondering who else he would be replacing (not taking into consideration injuries)

I am interested in any comments on his game this weekend if someone is heading along.

The pies have been playing new guys but they are not simply because they can, there have been injuries and last year no kids got a run therefore Mick has pushed for them to at least get a sniff. At year end there are no obvious delistings so Mick also needs to find out who will make it.

Cheers

If Kennedy gets hurt will our injury list read like an Indian Menu ?

Lamb
Rohan
Josh
Currie

If Kennedy gets hurt will our injury list read like an Indian Menu ?

Lamb
Rohan
Josh
Currie
couldnt find a josh last name? ;)

i would rather a indian menu than our interesting names
Wood
Dick
Goldsack
Ball
Sidebottom
Ugle added that in as a WTF

;)

Great news this week. Only 2 on the list.

Dan Currie (foot) indefinite still
Andrejs Everitt (calf) from test to 1-2 weeks

Lewis Johnston and Mike Pyke available to play.

May have come a week or 2 too late for these guys to get enough 2's footy under their belt to regain match fitness and push for seniors selection after so long on the sidelines.

what does this mean? who is waving goodbye? Lamb replacing ROK? I dont think so. Lamb is a small forward isn't he?
I am going on what was said, he is a small/mid sized HFF come part time mid (more going forward) similar to ROK.... ROK has a few years left in him therefore if Lamb comes in he will be replacing someone else??? So i asked the question, I am not saying ROK is leaving now.

I am going on what was said, he is a small/mid sized HFF come part time mid (more going forward) similar to ROK.... ROK has a few years left in him therefore if Lamb comes in he will be replacing someone else??? So i asked the question, I am not saying ROK is leaving now.

Lamb and ROK are VERY different players. Lamb is more in the Stevie J mould.

Lamb and ROK are VERY different players. Lamb is more in the Stevie J mould.
He doesn't have Stevie J's balance, disposal under pressure, or contested marking. I think a shorter, slightly slower Mitch Morton is a decent comparison - capable of kicking a lot of goals, doesn't have exceptional pace, lacks consistency, has very good disposal in the clear thought not great under pressure

He doesn't have Stevie J's balance, disposal under pressure, or contested marking. I think a shorter, slightly slower Mitch Morton is a decent comparison - capable of kicking a lot of goals, doesn't have exceptional pace, lacks consistency, has very good disposal in the clear thought not great under pressure

OK, I didn't say he was as GOOD as Johnson, just in terms of style. He is superb in the air for his size, he has great balance, he's a one-touch player, he's very difficult to beat one-on-one, and he's very creative. Very Johnson-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back