Injury Injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have Stevie J's balance, disposal under pressure, or contested marking. I think a shorter, slightly slower Mitch Morton is a decent comparison - capable of kicking a lot of goals, doesn't have exceptional pace, lacks consistency, has very good disposal in the clear thought not great under pressure

How have you seen so much of him over there? I have seen most of his stuff on youtube, and wouldn't say most of that shone through to me to the point it was a fact in my mind.

Here is the reference I was talking about, they are not exect but most HHF players are different, some better marks other have magic like SJ. What i was talking about is that they will play a similar position in the team

Yes it will hurt to see them go but we have young replacements to take their spots.

Jed Lamb for ROK: Not as tall but just as skillful. X-Factor high and is a great kick.

Gary Rohan for Goodes: Gaz will become our go-to-man, once he bulks up a bit. Does remind me of Goodes but is a lot faster and I mean a lot faster.

Luke Parker for Bolton: Made his debut this year and has been great in his games, highlighted by a 26 disposal, 2 goal game vs the Gold Coast in his 5th or so game. A Jude Bolton replica.

I think we'll be fine.

What has happened to Haren? Has Haren turned to dust, has someone put his picture on a milk carton? Has D.Carroll done an apb on the rookie?
Does anyone know WTF he looks like, or did?

What has happened to Haren? Has Haren turned to dust, has someone put his picture on a milk carton? Has D.Carroll done an apb on the rookie?
Does anyone know WTF he looks like, or did?

Best guess is some sort of persistent injury. He's still sighted at ressies games, etc, and the guys talk about him as still at the club and everything. Just can't get on the park for some undisclosed reason.

Best guess is some sort of persistent injury. He's still sighted at ressies games, etc, and the guys talk about him as still at the club and everything. Just can't get on the park for some undisclosed reason.

So i went and got some information on Ben

Hes had some bone weakness/stressies in his ankle

hes hoping to be back for finals

So i went and got some information on Ben

Hes had some bone weakness/stressies in his ankle

hes hoping to be back for finals

OK, cool, thanks.

Any idea whether the club rate him enough to give him a second year despite the injury? He started the year off brilliantly before disappearing, I hope he showed enough in that short time.

Currie (foot) remains at indefinite
Everitt from (calf) 1-2 weeks to 1 week
Johnston (ankle) NEW test

What about the missing persons list AgentS120......Haren, am I the only daft bastard who remembers he Haren.
Surely by now they must have some sort of progressive picture of what they would think he looks like, after being missing for months on leg end.... Would he have a tat by now, breast implants, or perhaps one of those burger rings in his ear lobe - like the kiddies tend to today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back