Injury Off Legs Report 2018 - Stretch that toe

Remove this Banner Ad

Something really worries me about Jack Viney.
"He'll be available for JLT 2"
"Actually he'll play round 1"
"Nah scratch that, he might play round 2"
"Probably round 3 instead"

Sounds like Frost's 2-4 week injury that lasted all season a couple years back.

Sounds like Frost's 2-4 week injury that lasted all season a couple years back.
Remember when Hogan was definitely going to be available in round 2 in 2014?

Something really worries me about Jack Viney.
"He'll be available for JLT 2"
"Actually he'll play round 1"
"Nah scratch that, he might play round 2"
"Probably round 3 instead"
This reminds me of the IT crowd episode when Jen hires a tradie (who's white) and Roy tells her he saw him on tradies from hell. At the start of the episode he's 99% sure it's him. Until the end of the episode he says actually I think he was black.

This reminds me of the IT crowd episode when Jen hires a tradie (who's white) and Roy tells her he saw him on tradies from hell. At the start of the episode he's 99% sure it's him. Until the end of the episode he says actually I think he was black.
great show.

have you tried turning it off an on again?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vandenberg's been out with an ankle for two years!
"Yeah Vanders is tracking along well, we're really pleased with his progress" - Dave Misson, probably.

Haven't seen that episode but I'm going to now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Yeah Vanders is tracking along well, we're really pleased with his progress" - Dave Misson, probably.
yep, we are happy with Vanders progress. We had planned for him to be off his legs for 87 weeks. So to be honest he is probably a little ahead a schedule.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Assuming they do their big session on Thursday that’ll be the one to watch. I think we can win without TMac but geez he would be handy against a depleted Geelong back 6.
Agree. Can do it without T Mac but without Oliver and Viney would be tough. Will be pissed if Danger plays and Oliver doesn't after all the media attention on Danger's apparent injury.

Assuming they do their big session on Thursday that’ll be the one to watch. I think we can win without TMac but geez he would be handy against a depleted Geelong back 6.
McDonald would be handy to stretch their backline height wise. But it looks like their is a chance of rain on Sunday so if it's wet it might not be a bad thing to let him rest

glory be.
Need Oliver up

Yep. If he go in minus Oliver and Viney we will be smashed around the ball

McDonald would be handy to stretch their backline height wise. But it looks like their is a chance of rain on Sunday so if it's wet it might not be a bad thing to let him rest

Yep. If he go in minus Oliver and Viney we will be smashed around the ball

Didn’t realise possible rain, in that case we are absolutely ****ed if Oliver misses.

Wonder if we get that injury report thing from Mission this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back