Injury Injury reports 2022 and beyond.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder when Brown was knocked as she was unusually quiet on the day. Shame she will miss.
Yeah. I'm not sure. Even watching the replay yesterday, don't think anyone mentioned it. Unlike Alexander who did get a knock, but there doesn't seem to be any issues there.

Are we including the COVID Health and Safety unavailabilities in this thread? Molloy is out tomorrow, hope its only one week we're without her.
Yeah, I wasn't sure where to put the selection lol Suppose it would be classifed as an "injury"

Erica Fowler (concussion)
After receiving a knock during the round two clash, Fowler is unavailable for selection against Geelong.

Imogen Barnett (back)
A collision late in the game against St Kilda, Barnett has pulled up well with no structural issues. The medical team will assess her throughout the week and expect her to pull up for selection this week.
Steph Chiocci (achilles)
A late withdrawal from Saturday with a sore achilles. The co-captain will aim to get through training this week and be a test for the Cats.

Tarni Brown (H&S protocols)
The 19-year-old has recovered from her concussion, but will now be out of action in round three due to the AFL's health and safety protocols.

Bella Smith (concussion)
The medical team will assess her throughout the week as she aims to return from a head knock.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back