Injury Injury thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

FiveStrings still no word on your mare parto
EDIT:damit, you just beat me.

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but the complete failure to acknowledge any queries for the last few weeks has me thinking something's happened.

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but the complete failure to acknowledge any queries for the last few weeks has me thinking something's happened.
yeah it smells fishy.
maybe our mate bad news barrett is on to it.

So 4 players injured in east Perths win on Saturday

Ellis is a shame because he was playing well and is an experienced player that could be useful

Lucas and colledge out hurt east Perth but have little in the way of concern for West coasts prospects

McInnes out robs us a not very good ruck option to support Slyce

Really poor form by the club leaving partington off the list without explanation

Ellis is a shame because he was playing well and is an experienced player that could be useful
Ellis as a "calf" is bs. My nephew tried to shake his hand at an east freo clinic monday and said he can't use his right he has hurt it

Ellis as a "calf" is bs. My nephew tried to shake his hand at an east freo clinic monday and said he can't use his right he has hurt it
I did notice he wasn't moving very well at the end of the match on Saturday and looked to be limping a little which would be consistent with a calf injury

yeah it smells fishy.
maybe our mate bad news barrett is on to it.

Doubt he knows who Partington is. He'd struggle to pick any of our players out of a line up unless they were 2 meters tall and Fijian.

I did notice he wasn't moving very well at the end of the match on Saturday and looked to be limping a little which would be consistent with a calf injury
they ddid mention that he injured it late but still played on due to the numbers on the bench.

Finally, some indication he's still alive.

Don't think the Club reports on players playing in he Reserves re injuries from my recollection, so probably nothing in it. All I've heard re Partington is that he sustained an injury whilst playing in the Reserves 2-3 weeks ago. Correct me if I'm wrong!

They're supposed to report on senior-listed players that are injured, whether that happens in AFL games, WAFL reserves or on trampolines.

The club didn't mention his injury at all at the time, he's never appeared on the injury list and it's taken me four attempts since that injury 2-3 weeks ago to get them to even answer a tweet on the topic.

Finally, some indication he's still alive.

They're supposed to report on senior-listed players that are injured, whether that happens in AFL games, WAFL reserves or on trampolines.

The club didn't mention his injury at all at the time, he's never appeared on the injury list and it's taken me four attempts since that injury 2-3 weeks ago to get them to even answer a tweet on the topic.

he dead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking on Fox Footy’s AFL 360 on Tuesday night, Naitanui revealed his return date is ahead of schedule and should be back playing footy before finals.

“I felt like I was playing the footy I wanted to be playing, but later in games I was feeling hindered,” Naitanui said.

“It was the same thing of getting needles pre-game, but then getting around on crutches post-game.

“I think I’m on track or even a little bit ahead of my schedule. I’m thinking Round 19 or 20, either the Collingwood game or the Fremantle game.

“I said to the coaching staff that we want to get this right. If I’m not 100 per cent I’m not going to push it too hard. But I hate watching footy. If I’m out there, I’m going to be 100 per cent.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back