Injury Injury thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

RLPkPvv.gif

Please explain?? Is this some over the top PC s**t about using the word cripple. Jamie Cripple.
not making fun with his injury its just a word that happens to go with his surname when his injured.
Honestly have no idea why your offended. How about you two go and get some fresh air and lighten the F**k up.
View attachment 362524
Lol this guy. 'Cripple' a word nothing to with an injured player? Then you post the definition.

Ah screw it, I can't be bothered. Let's just leave it and move on. I won't use the word again.
My apologises to those offended.

FFS Not Nelly and Cripps two of ours guys that have pace and go in hard with zero foks given.
Team instantly becomes softer slower and weak as piss! Not good timing for Parto too.
Not surprising the soft utensils never get injured as they never put their body on the line!

FFS Not Nelly and Cripps two of ours guys that have pace and go in hard with zero foks given.
Team instantly becomes softer slower and weak as piss! Not good timing for Parto too.
Not surprising the soft utensils never get injured as they never put their body on the line!
Yes, Nelson and Cripps are two players we definitely could not afford to lose.

Oh well, we can enjoy Priddis, Redden and Masten's stirling defensive efforts when the quick Dockers are running it up the ground this weekend.

Sucks just as Jacko was building. Worst possible interruption. More impressive he played out the game a fractured wrist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add Watson who's not on that list but would be coming under serious consideration for a game if he was fit

That's a ******* dire weekend of football - five players added to the injury list

And none coming off

I realise it's still not ideal, but give me a bad injury list in April over August.
A fair chunk of that list won't be back until after May though and recovery times are blowing out do no guarantee a lot of them won't be back until after the bye

Given we can't seem to go a week without a player getting injured that list is likely to longer rather than shorter in the coming weeks

It's far from ideal

Please explain?? Is this some over the top PC s**t about using the word cripple. Jamie Cripple.
not making fun with his injury its just a word that happens to go with his surname when his injured.
Honestly have no idea why your offended. How about you two go and get some fresh air and lighten the F**k up.
View attachment 362524
Lol, I don't think anyone was actually offended.

Nice melt though :thumbsu:

A fair chunk of that list won't be back until after May though and recovery times are blowing out do no guarantee a lot of them won't be back until after the bye

Given we can't seem to go a week without a player getting injured that list is likely to longer rather than shorter in the coming weeks

It's far from ideal
Who is there to come in to replace Neeson and Cripps?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back