Injury Injury thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost impossible to inflict a new injury to achilles while resting calf I'd imagine. If it is true it was most likely missed or its been smoke and mirrors from the outset

Total bullshit as ******* usual....

http://m.westcoasteagles.com.au/news/2017-06-20/kennedys-fate-rests-in-tests

This article was written this morning EST. He's literally having his fitness test at main training today in a few hours. Unless he's torn it getting out of bed before training has started and Haggers was there for breakfast to see it then it's just crap out his mouth as usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is true I'm ******* done with this clubs medical department. Absolutely incompetent.

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/west-...-back-another-four-weeks-20170621-gwvbb1.html

So if this is accurate that means they were waiting on scans and what? They were gonna give him a full training test session anyway?

It's an article by Hagdorn, chill.

Hagdorn initially said it was an achilles problem when he did it and he was for 8 weeks, only for it to be revealed as a calf injury. The same Hagdorn who said he would miss the rest of the 2015 season with an elbow injury also.

His record in regards to calling Kennedy injuries is poor.

It's an article by Hagdorn, chill.

Hagdorn initially said it was an achilles problem when he did it and he was for 8 weeks, only for it to be revealed as a calf injury. The same Hagdorn who said he would miss the rest of the 2015 season with an elbow injury also.

His record in regards to calling Kennedy injuries is poor.

Hence the "If this is true" but yes you're right Hagdorn is an idiot.

If this is true I'm ******* done with this clubs medical department. Absolutely incompetent.

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/west-...-back-another-four-weeks-20170621-gwvbb1.html

So if this is accurate that means they were waiting on scans and what? They were gonna give him a full training test session anyway?

Ok so he says:

Kennedy is understood to have a slight tear in his Achilles tendon and ended his desperate bid to recover in time to confront the rapidly rising Demons.

Then says:

It is understood that as much as a month out of action could be required by the big forward to fully overcome the new strain in his troublesome right calf.

So which is it lol

Yeah sorry mate I really jumped down your throat about that one didn't I? :rolleyes:

Honest mistake is a mistake all the same and for clarity I thought it worthwhile pointing out the actual article date.

Go have an aspirin and a lie down.

Hah! For a second I thought this was going to be a genuine apology not that one was warranted. It was moreso the quintessential passive aggressive "Yesterday morning......" that erked me. Glad you were on hand for this one though. Classic condescension at the end there buddy, does it work all time?

Seem plausible to you? He's one of the fittest guys on our list, barely goes to the bench. Just needs to prove he can move and turn and he's a lock for mine. Doubt they'd be running him through full drills and training.

If the injury is not completely healed there is a slight risk ,it doesn't matter how fit you are ..

Hah! For a second I thought this was going to be a genuine apology not that one was warranted. It was moreso the quintessential passive aggressive "Yesterday morning......" that erked me. Glad you were on hand for this one though. Classic condescension at the end there buddy, does it work all time?

Yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back