Injury Injury thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Jetta strained his right calf in the second quarter ...." Looked at (Liam ) Duggan and I said ; ' Duggo , you've got to help me out a couple of times here man . I am trying to run , but I can't , you have to take all the quick guys '. He was like : I got you Jetts , I got you '.
Tommy Cole as well knew , but I didn't want all the boys to know , I just knew those guys played similar roles . "

Geepers

Jetta strained his right calf in the second quarter ...." Looked at (Liam ) Duggan and I said ; ' Duggo , you've got to help me out a couple of times here man . I am trying to run , but I can't , you have to take all the quick guys '. He was like : I got you Jetts , I got you '.
Tommy Cole as well knew , but I didn't want all the boys to know , I just knew those guys played similar roles . "

Geepers

Frequency of these injuries for Jetta is really worrying. Huge effort obviously, but is a worry going forward.

Meh he is 29 going 30 next year and he helped win us a flag.

I want to see Watson given a crack if Jetts is still struggling with his calves.
We need to pump a few games to our fringe inexperienced players next season just to see how they go at AFL level, especially Watson. Would like to see debuts for Brayshaw and Mallen (if he's still here next year) as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he's expecting to be back round 10.
145635.jpg

Hey premiers, sorry for the intrusion.

Bumped into NicNat today in Tel Aviv. Enjoyed having a chat with him. He really is a nice guy!

He said rehab is all good. Going to start running again in a couple of weeks. he's expecting to be back round 10.
I haven’t read your other 450+ posts, but I can safely say, this is your best one.

Hagdorn reported today that NicNat has told the club he expects to be back in round 10. Proof he reads BF? Poured some cold water by inferring this might have something to do with his new contract negotiation...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back